• Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Just now, milka said:

Some truth.

- 343 isn’t the answer
- Rüdiger’s can’t distribute
- Lampard fixed his big mistake early
- Chelsea players can’t cross a ball
- Chelsea need a new left back new back line
- Pulisic > Mount at LW in games like this.

We are just way too predictable, and this makes us too easy to play against. Defenders pass to midfield, who then give a one touch back to the defence who then play it across the back line, then attempt a worldie pass to Willian   and we lose out.

11 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Yeah - but you are watching the game right? 

Honestly, which part of this team do you recognise as Chelsea?

Yes, I watch every Chelsea game for almost 15 years  now. I even managed to sneak in dressing room to get photo with our legend once. 
(I didn’t write here long time so now I’m bragging :D)

never mind that, Yes, we are playing bad last few games but watching players individually, beside Kovacic,Pulisic and Kante, we are making mistakes that proffesional footballers shouldn’t make. I mean, they are training last 10-15 years and they can’t make a properly cross in ten games. Frank can’t teach them how to shoot or cross, those are some stupid mistakes by the players who doesn’t deserve to put Chelsea shirt on them. Nothing personal on them, they just don’t belong to this level. 

Hopefully, he can solve that in transfer windows, I will judge him then, and be the first one to say he has to go if situation  will be the same. Until then, I trust him.

E8BAA38C-90DD-4C5A-A3FB-80CD51AF440F.jpeg

1 minute ago, LegenTerry said:

Yes, I watch every Chelsea game for almost 15 years  now. I even managed to sneak in dressing room to get photo with our legend once. 
(I didn’t write here long time so now I’m bragging :D)

never mind that, Yes, we are playing bad last few games but watching players individually, beside Kovacic,Pulisic and Kante, we are making mistakes that proffesional footballers shouldn’t make. I mean, they are training last 10-15 years and they can’t make a properly cross in ten games. Frank can’t teach them how to shoot or cross, those are some stupid mistakes by the players who doesn’t deserve to put Chelsea shirt on them. Nothing personal on them, they just don’t belong to this level. 

Hopefully, he can solve that in transfer windows, I will judge him then, and be the first one to say he has to go if situation  will be the same. Until then, I trust him.

E8BAA38C-90DD-4C5A-A3FB-80CD51AF440F.jpeg

I want to be wrong- I want Lampard to sort it.

But life isn't like that sadly...