Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 2-1 Lille


Jas
 Share
Followers 1

Man of the Match  

9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Rudiger
      2
    • Zouma
      0
    • Emerson
      0
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Kante
      2
    • Kovacic
      0
    • Willian
      1
    • Pulisic
      3
    • Abraham
      1
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
      0
    • Batshuayi (sub)
      0
    • Mount (sub)
      0


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if he deliberately choose the worst option in injury time. If he squared that we were fucked.

Let's get 5!!!

Kepa James---Rudiger---Tomori---Emerson Jorginho--Kovacic Willian----Pulisic----CHO Tammy 

Posted Images

How easily did Azpi allow that cross to go in for their goal? That was literall schoolboy defending. Could you even imagine the Azpi of 3-4 years ago defending like that? Nah.

Anyways, onwards and upwards.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Im happy but at the same time we all know er are going out come soon unless we get a very favourible draw.

The shape and especially defending will make sure we go out. But hey we might be on form come that time.....lets hope so.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jason said:

We will face someone from this list in UCL R16:

PSG
Bayern Munich
Juventus
Barcelona
RB Leipzig

Can't face domestic rivals in 1st KO round, so Liverpool & Man City out of the equation.

R16 draw will take place next Monday, Dec 16.

Its gonna be Juve or Barca. So obvious 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Strike said:

It is one of Barcelona, PSG, Juventus, Bayern or Leipzig in the next round :beer:

A proper test and massive experience for the youth for sure! Basically not much to lose. Or more like nothing. At all :D 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

How easily did Azpi allow that cross to go in for their goal? That was literall schoolboy defending. Could you even imagine the Azpi of 3-4 years ago defending like that? Nah.

Anyways, onwards and upwards.

I'd need to see the goal again but not every cross can be prevented.

And no one is gonna mention how much space Remy was in inside our box!?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jason said:

We will face someone from this list in UCL R16:

PSG
Bayern Munich
Juventus
Barcelona
RB Leipzig

Can't face domestic rivals in 1st KO round, so Liverpool & Man City out of the equation.

R16 draw will take place next Monday, Dec 16.

I hope we wont get Barcelona and Bayern, others are beatable. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Lille did us a big favour and the "big club" drops into the EL.

Ajax really fucked it up with that 4-4 draw. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thesara said:

I hope we wont get Barcelona and Bayern, others are beatable. 

Bayern's attacking players can be a little scary, especially Lewandowski (obviously) but their defence can certainly be gotten at. Susceptible to pace. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ajax really fucked it up with that 4-4 draw. 
True, but you can loss two out of three games at home & expect to qualify.

I didn't think Valencia had a chance with a number of players out as well.
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'd need to see the goal again but not every cross can be prevented.

And no one is gonna mention how much space Remy was in inside our box!?

He was standing about 3 yards off of the Lille player inside our box! And then stumbled backwards just before the cross went in. You've got to get touch tight and at least make it difficult for the crosser. Azpi essentially invited him to put the ball in.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vesper said:

is that the only options?

if so PLEASE RB

I remember back in 2018 we had only 3 possibilities - PSG, Barcelona or Besiktas. All praying and hoping for Besiktas. Obviously. And we got Barcelona. Obviously :D 

I fear the same.

But hey, bring it on, a CL knock out games for us again!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...