• Barkley
    • Pulisic
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Anjorin (sub)
    • Maatsen (sub)

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Are you watching the right game? He's been okay so far, combining well in the attacking third, making runs in behind (was also involved in Batshuayi's goal). Arguably the liveliest of the front lot, with Pedro and CHO being hit-and-miss and quiet respectively. 

He has started improving as soon as I wrote that hehe. Making nice runs and whipping couple good crosses into the box. 

It can't be easy for a young lad not playing all the time. Needs time to get comfortable on the pitch for sure

e. Pedro taking the Pen? Well whatever, 3-1!

half of these players are playing to much for themselfs. i know they want to prove to frank they want to start every game but ffs pass the ball more. Bat, Pedro, barkley all t hink because they are playing with the young players they can just do what they want.

2 minutes ago, Kajo said:
6 minutes ago, Costa19 said:
Well its not. He has played a couple of games and even scored. You didnt knew that? 

Couple of games? You mean two games for youth team?

Yes mate! Or maybe its 3 i dont remember.. and he even scored in one game. Probably better quality than this side we are playing now 

Just now, milan.cech said:

So against Grimsby Pedro steps up but in more important moments or shoot outs, I have never seen him take one penalty. Hopefully he will be up to it next time, if on the pitch.

It's so weird. He wasn't in five penalty takers in Super Cup and now is first!? 

22 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Pulisic hasnt looked too good. He'll have to take big steps forward or else risk sitting on the bench for most of the season

Hes done more than Pedro or Callum I would say who have both looked poor and struggled to really be productive so far except for Pedros penalty and one Callum cross. Not entirely convinced by our performance either, weve gave them some opportunities that perhaps against a better quality of team, would end up in the net. Hopefully come out 2nd half and up the intensity a bit despite being 3-1 up because theres more there for the taking. Have been impressed with Billy Gilmour though.

10 minutes ago, Kajo said:
11 minutes ago, Costa19 said:
Yes mate! Or maybe its 3 i dont remember.. and he even scored in one game. Probably better quality than this side we are playing now 

Give him a time. It'll take time before he will be fully fit like he was before injury.

Ofcourse man. But tbh i dont see any difference today from last season. I never saw that £120,000 / week potential in him even before the injury.