• Gilmour
    • Barkley
    • Pulisic
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Anjorin (sub)
    • Maatsen (sub)

When will Reece James replace Azpi at the full back position?... The guy is absolute class... 
Other managers id say a year or so. But with Frank can't see it being long, if he takes his opportunities when they are given etc then Frank won't play the older players just because

Just now, !Hazard! said:

This is not an ordinary group of youngsters at all. I can't remember any top team coming up with 6-7 top class talents at the same time since Class of 92 or Barca 2008-9. 

I am so happy that i watched a lot of youth football in my days as a Chelsea Fan. Seeing them play is just great and I have been demanding youths for some time. Now, at least with a guy like Lamps, we can see how good they are. Mou would have never let the youth play in such games.

6 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Yup. Credit where its due. Despite a thrashing their ranks are still full and applauding their team. the whole side have been very honorable losers and polite visitors, put on a fight up until the last few minutes. They did not even play bad, we just played very very good.

no thugball either

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Why would you rather keep Azpi in the starting lineup? Kovacic has been solid and still we have Jorginho there. Azpi very bad this season. 

Meh. Kovacic - and Jorginho for that matter - offers no protection whatsoever in midfield. Gets bypassed so easily every time. Rather add some physicality in that area and heck, we might even have a goal threat from it.