• Gilmour
    • Barkley
    • Pulisic
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Anjorin (sub)
    • Maatsen (sub)

I know most other people are all doom and gloom but I'm loving seeing a team filled with our young academy prospects and we'll get even more tonight.

Sure in the short term we might be worse but long term I think this is gonna be great for us. Just need to buckle up and enjoy the ride and don't expect to much straight away, let the young team and manager surprise us.

Imagine the pure shit storm if we get top 4 in our "rebuilding year" with a team that's only gonna get better and be supplemented after we are out of our transfer ban.

KTBFFH!

25 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Academy Day in full swing! :lol: 

By the way, what formation are we playing? Is that Pulisic as the No.10 in a 4-2-3-1 or Pedro behind Batshuayi in like 4-4-2?

Also, what's happened with Giroud? Not even on the bench!

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Academy Day in full swing! :lol: 

By the way, what formation are we playing? Is that Pulisic as the No.10 in a 4-2-3-1 or Pedro behind Batshuayi in like 4-4-2?

Also, what's happened with Giroud? Not even on the bench!

Could be a 4-3-3 with Pulisic going in the 3. He has played there before albeit a while ago.