• Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Kante was fit after his hamstring injury. He just went into a bad tackle against Man United had sprained his ankle. I don´t see a correlation between those two injuries.

But he didn't start the game because he wasn't 100% fit, no? Kante played the Liverpool few days later and has been out injured until now.

Rudiger returned last week at Wolves from a knee injury and ended up with a groin injury.

Obviously, I don't know the fitness conditions of the players and what conditioning work Lampard and co. do with the players but we should only start them again when we're absolutely certain they're 100% alright, and not try and force it. Otherwise, we'll never have the entire squad available at a point. 

Just now, Jason said:

But he didn't start the game because he wasn't 100% fit, no? Kante played the Liverpool few days later and has been out injured until now.

Rudiger returned last week at Wolves from a knee injury and ended up with a groin injury.

Obviously, I don't know the fitness conditions of the players and what conditioning work Lampard and co. do with the players but we should only start them again when we're absolutely certain they're 100% alright, and not try and force it. Otherwise, we'll never have the entire squad available at a point. 

He had no real pre season, that is why he did not start the game.

I don´t say that Rüdiger´s injury was not caused by playing him against Wolves, but Lamps said that he had his injury for a while.

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

He had no real pre season, that is why he did not start the game.

I don´t say that Rüdiger´s injury was not caused by playing him against Wolves, but Lamps said that he had his injury for a while.

Doesn't matter. The main point is, if the player hasn't recovered sufficiently, don't risk or rush him back early! It was what got Rudiger and Kante into this injury mess in the first place. 

45 minutes ago, communicate said:

IAll of this nice thing mean we are not their rival

True. But I can see Klopp being somewhat understanding of the situation and means it whilst pep always praises everyone as a psycho trick. 

2 hours ago, communicate said:

IAll of this nice thing mean we are not their rival

TBF, Klopp isn't the kind of manager - like Mourinho for example - who can't help but throw in digs here and there when talking about others. He's always been decent and fair. And just because he was being complimentary, doesn't it mean he doesn't see us as a rival. Not all rivals hate each other, they can still be respectful to one another. Moreover, if there's a manager who understands our situation more than most, it is Klopp. He built a young team at Dortmund all those years ago after all and had to deal with all the questions, criticism, inconsistencies etc, which he alluded to in his presser. 

11 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I am so optimistic about this game that I am going to record it, go to my son's girlfriend's rifle match (exciting I know), check the score and either delete the slaughter or watch a decent match.

Then lets hope its a kick ass match, one to remember for the good reasons.

It was horrible how last time they grabbed a draw right at the death....we owe ourselves to win this match.