• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Feeling confused over this fixture. On one hand, I'm expecting us to lose (we've only beaten Klopp's Liverpool once in the league) and probably lose heavily as well but on the other hand, I have a feeling we might sneak a result but not sure what to expect. 😵

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Feeling confused over this fixture. On one hand, I'm expecting us to lose (we've only beaten Klopp's Liverpool once in the league) and probably lose heavily as well but on the other hand, I have a feeling we might sneak a result but not sure what to expect. 😵

That being said, his only beaten us like 2 or 3 times. We have drawn with them a lot under Klopp. If we are level with 10 min to go we have a chance imo. Just have to withstand the 20 min early pressure on both sides of the half.

2 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

That being said, his only beaten us like 2 or 3 times. We have drawn with them a lot under Klopp. If we are level with 10 min to go we have a chance imo. Just have to withstand the 20 min early pressure on both sides of the half.

3 wins are still more than 1. :P 

We showed that we can compete with them in the Super Cup but we are so inconsistent - understandable given the circumstances - and it's hard to even predict or get a sense of what to expect, especially in games like this. 

I REALLY HATE UNCERTAINTIES! :rant:

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

3 wins are still more than 1. :P 

We showed that we can compete with them in the Super Cup but we are so inconsistent - understandable given the circumstances - and it's hard to even predict or get a sense of what to expect, especially in games like this. 

I REALLY HATE UNCERTAINTIES! :rant:

In the Super Cup, i blame Frank. His management of the game could have been better in the 2nd half. Sunday is a different ball game though, they are high on confidence after winning 2 straight and our defending has gotten worse since our last encounter. Hopefully it shows up on Sunday otherwise it might be a cricket score. 

8 hours ago, Jason said:

TBF, Klopp isn't the kind of manager - like Mourinho for example - who can't help but throw in digs here and there when talking about others. He's always been decent and fair. And just because he was being complimentary, doesn't it mean he doesn't see us as a rival. Not all rivals hate each other, they can still be respectful to one another. Moreover, if there's a manager who understands our situation more than most, it is Klopp. He built a young team at Dortmund all those years ago after all and had to deal with all the questions, criticism, inconsistencies etc, which he alluded to in his presser. 

I am sure he is being sincere but right now we are a young team playing attacking football. We are likeable and we don't disturb anybody. 

I much rather he start put slight dig here and there because it mean we are their rival. 

THis is fucking horse shit man, Rudi confirmed out is horse shit. We are suffering injuries left and right. We really needed him for this, bare alison they will be at full power. I would go 343 again.

We haven't won at home this season. We haven't kept a clean sheet this season so expect nothing great from this. Or we'll win and lose 3-0 to Brighton. 

Liverpool haven't dropped any points so far and are on a roll. Be nice to stop it but who knows... 

Hoping my cousin or daughter scores however. Sod doing that! 

Please drop the 3-4-3 now Emerson's fit. Liverpool take the piss against sides that play 3 at the back too. 

Kepa

Dave---Christensen---Tomori---Emerson

Jorginho

Kante-----Kovacic

Pedro-----------------Pulisic

Tammy

They'll have watched City destroy Watford today and know that they'll have to win just about every game the rest of the way to hold them off. So they'll be super up for it tomorrow.

Expct us to lose but don't think it'll be a battering. Think Kante will start which should help.

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Please drop the 3-4-3 now Emerson's fit. Liverpool take the piss against sides that play 3 at the back too. 

Kepa

Dave---Christensen---Tomori---Emerson

Jorginho

Kante-----Kovacic

Pedro-----------------Pulisic

Tammy

I don´t think that Azpi can handle Mane in his current form. I prefer someone  to protect him in a 3 men defence

I may be overly optimistic but I believe we can beat Liverpool. This team is unpredictable, did anyone expect us to win against wolves, at best everyone thought we’d get a draw and look at what happened. I’m not saying it’s a guarantee we are going to win , but don’t write off this team, you’d be surprised what they could do, history shows we preform well when are the underdogs, have faith in this team.