Didier Drogba

DYC.

Why are so many people against this? Why all this silly sentimentality about how his last kick was winning the champions league? Who cares it was most likely a coincidence. The fact of the matter is that we have 1 average striker and 1 piece of absolute shite up front and we need someone who can score goals.

It's bad enough taking 1 step forward and 2 back after today. If Drogba comes back it's 1 step forward, 7 years backwards.

It's just a loan for a month to help the club cope with the christamas period. Could also be a huge moral boost to the tea. I don't see the down side tbh.

Despite his legendary status at us I am one of a few who thinks this will look so stupid on the club if he returns? I am not for it and shows that we are in a desperate situation to bring back a striker whose last kick at the club should be the penalty kick that won us the Champions League. Sorry Drog, but not up for this.

It's just a loan for a month to help the club cope with the christamas period. Could also be a huge moral boost to the tea. I don't see the down side tbh.

But we can't turn to Drogba every time the chips are down. It's bad enough that for years, upon years, we were haunted by Mourinho's spirit. We finally decided to change the set up of the team to play ball-to-feet and not hoof it up to the striker and make him do the rest. Of course, that hasn't gone so well, but the point is Drogba shouldn't & can't be plan B anymore., The club & squad must find a way through this without turning to him.

But we can't turn to Drogba every time the chips are down. It's bad enough that for years, upon years, we were haunted by Mourinho's spirit. We finally decided to change the set up of the team to play ball-to-feet and not hoof it up to the striker and make him do the rest. Of course, that hasn't gone so well, but the point is Drogba shouldn't & can't be plan B anymore., The club & squad must find a way through this without turning to him.

Tbh I think you are over analyzing this mate. It was supposed to be for one month, that's not going to affect out play style or deviate the path the club is taking. I doubt he would have gotten more than a couple sub appearances. It was just supposed to be a moral boost.

Tbh I think you are over analyzing this mate. It was supposed to be for one month, that's not going to affect out play style or deviate the path the club is taking. I doubt he would have gotten more than a couple sub appearances. It was just supposed to be a moral boost.

It would be bad for Torres...

...WAIT, I DONT EVEN CARE!

Rumors in Turin that his Jan move to Juve is a done deal.

Good for them - we don't need him here, fantastic player and servant, but we need to look to the future not the past...

1 month loan deal will hinder our development in a crucial period - it will likely disrupt our playing style, which will then have to be adapted post Drogba...

Love the guy, but happy for him and us if he does go to Juve for a loan spell before Africa Cup of Nations...

Unfortunately, we're not Arsenal and he's not Henry, that can fit straight back into the Arsenal style of play... Actually, THANK FUCK we're not ARSENAL :D