Didier Drogba

DYC.

Miss the guy! Cup finals be weird if we get there..and really hope it doesnt go on loan to scumbo land!!!

Randomly remembered the other day when a Burnley/Barnsley/some fan threw a coin at him..then he picked it up and lobbed it back.Not the best thing to remember lol.Never a dull moment with him!

Drogba may return to the club to train with us during the Chinese Super League close season ahead of next year's AFCON.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8237799/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Didier Drogba has explained how Chelsea's desire for new blood saw him leave the European champions in the summer.

Drogba left Stamford Bridge for Shanghai Shenhua after scoring the winning penalty in the Blues' UEFA Champions League triumph over Bayern Munich in May.

And the 34-year-old Ivory Coast international claims he had wanted to stay but could not reach an agreement due to Chelsea's intention to move in a new direction.

"My priority was to stay at Chelsea to finish my career there, at the highest level, but the club wanted to bring new blood into the group," he told France Football.

"So we had negotiations for months without finding any agreement.

"I had the offer from Shanghai but I hesitated and hesitated. Finally I followed the advice of my former Le Mans coach and wrote two columns with the pros and cons of moving to China.

"I made my decision to leave before the Champions League final, even if I didn't sign anything at that moment.

"If we hadn't won I don't know how I would have reacted. Victory helped me to leave. It was the right time to go."

But the veteran striker could be set for a return to Chelsea - to train with the team during the Chinese off-season in order to prepare for the Africa Cup of Nations with Ivory Coast in January.

Drogba added: "At first I have to ask for authorisation from my club and then from Chelsea. And if everyone agrees it is possible I could go and train there ahead of the next Africa Cup of Nations."

After that, Drogba has not ruled out one final move in order to pursue the final years of his career in the United States.

"I would like to try one last adventure, maybe in the USA," he said.

"I had offers last summer but it looked too much like what I knew in England. Everything didn't feel so unfamiliar.

"In two years' time it could be fine. I will be 37-years-old but I believe I will still have the desire to play."

Drogba may return to the club to train with us during the Chinese Super League close season ahead of next year's AFCON.

http://www1.skysport..._medium=twitter

Like he has mentioned he is willing to go to the States, I am getting a feeling he'll at max continue 1 or 2 seasons with Shenua and leave for MLS.

Drogba hugging Joe Cole in the treatment room after the Liverpool match...how desperate he must have been to get on the pitch... :blue scalf:

article-1352672224510-15F9DC50000005DC-298691_636x362.jpg

Also what was Joe Cole doing in the treatment room?Didn't he spend enough time there during his days at the club? :blink:

Out of nowhere i felt like i really miss Didier Drogba so i youtubed him, remember him , what we had was a true legend , a lion , a King of the jungle , stroked fear into opponents , brushed them aside for fun , it was like he takes the confidence away from opponents and pass it on to his mates.

Look at us , what we have is just a docile house cat now.

Miss you Drogbaaaaa !!!