Didier Drogba

DYC.

He is a proper legend, Footballing great. Not just talent, But a great attitude and personality.

Spends millions on hospitals, Ended civil wars in his home-town, Wins the Champions League with his final kick of a ball in a Chelsea shirt. Then shells out nearly £1 million for his former-teammates on rings

LEGEND!

@, where are you getting these pictures?

A Big Fat Thanks!

From Twitter. Took it from Drogba's foundation Twitter account. The link is in the same post with the ring picture.

Maybe Torres just couldn't show up? I doubt it's anything personal towards Drogba...

It's his son birthday today.

Apparently Drogba paid over £800,000 for them...

I saw, it is unbelievable.

I know he is on £800,000/month, but still. This is one of the most amazing acts I have seen a player do towards his teammates!

BTW, why is Luiz molesting Terry and not the other way around? :clown:

For those moaning at Torres for not turning up to this event, Juan Mata and Petr Cech also haven't gone. Also its Fernando Torres' sons birthday today. Give the man some slack!

A birthday party for a 2-year-old doesn't take all night, in fact the boy's probably asleep by now...

For those moaning at Torres for not turning up to this event, Juan Mata and Petr Cech also haven't gone. Also its Fernando Torres' sons birthday today. Give the man some slack!

Nah, Mata and Cech must be cunts as well :Goober:

As for Torres? fuck his son, it's Drogba's party, bitch.