Didier Drogba

DYC.

Drogba: I will quit international football after 2014 World Cup

http://sports.yahoo....00883--sow.html

:cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry:

I think that will be his swansong, he'll probably retire from all football after that. He'll be 36 by then, I can't see the legend being able to carry on much longer than that. And what better way to bow out than to produce a last few exceptional performances to power Cote D'Ivoire to a good run in the World Cup?

:cry:

I think that will be his swansong, he'll probably retire from all football after that. He'll be 36 by then, I can't see the legend being able to carry on much longer than that. And what better way to bow out than to produce a last few exceptional performances to power Cote D'Ivoire to a good run in the World Cup?

If Ivory Coast pull of the unthinkable in 2014, he will without doubt retire on the spot.

Sky Sports just run a programme on him about his charity work.Nice to see footballers gets some good press for a change....

Though for some reason Barclays think it is have chosen to use him in their 'team GB' thing..something to do with that.Cant really see his face but can tell pretty much its him...just changed his nationality

bowdown.gif

Dude that pict you have for your sig is freakin' awesome...can I get a copy? Pretty Please??? send me PM

Why dont you choose any picture you like on google images, send me the link, and i'll make one for you too.

( If you still want this sig only, then i'll give it to you, sharing is caring !)

i heard drogba is coming to india. please tell me if its true or just shitty rumours. also the date of his arrival and everything. i cant miss this oppurtunity to miss "THE BIG MAN"...

Apparently he's coming for the T20 Pepsi football final in June.