Didier Drogba

DYC.

Drogbas last kick of the ball for Chelsea is what won Chelsea there first Champions League ever

and that's how i want him to be remembered.

Well, you have to admit that it would be even more remarkable if Drogba's last kick of the ball for Chelsea was the one to make us the first team to win back to back European titles in the Champions League era. You do know the 2013 final is played at Wembley and Drogba is needed there? :Goober:

On a more serious note, it would be a fantastic way for him to go if he's to leave now. A proper Chelsea legend who shall be forever remembered as one of the best players in the club's history. :worship2:

100% agree.Its time to go.No way back.He should leave now when is on the high.No better way to be remembered.And iam saying this because I love the guy, I want him to be remembered in the best way possible.I want to remember him as the best as he is now.I don't want to see him fade by the years, atleast not in a Chelsea shit.

I don't want our fans saying or referencing Drogba in any bad way, for example see if we were comparing a player with Drogba in the future and someone said something like this.

''It was the same case with Drogba, he was getting old he had to move on and he was putting in bad performances''

I don''t want to see that, i want him to be remembered as a great and never had to leave because he got worse or was playing bad, he doesn't deserve that.

Let him leave on a high, i know it's tempting to keep him after this but doesn't the old saying go always leave your fans wanting more?

He has proved everything with us, do we want to tarnish the memory of last night by watching Drogba look disinterested at home to Wigan next season?

I don't want our fans saying or referencing Drogba in any bad way, for example see if we were comparing a player with Drogba in the future and someone said something like this.

''It was the same case with Drogba, he was getting old he had to move on and he was putting in bad performances''

I don''t want to see that, i want him to be remembered as a great and never had to leave because he got worse or was playing bad, he doesn't deserve that.

that is why I hope Essien leaves

I'm already crying... What will be, when this is official.

Do you guys think I should make video about him only in Chelsea, or also in Marseille and Guingamp? Or should I make his Chelsea tribute for now and when he retires make tribute for his whole career?

Very true, i remember how special he was years ago, now he can't even run. At least we will remember him and hes a legend in my eyes.

spot on. thinking back and remembering Casiragi....then further back to careers ended far too soon ,,not just Chelsea ones