Didier Drogba

DYC.

Yes this is the Perfect ending for the Perfect centre forward, BUT i want him to win the Fifa World Club Cup in Japan and the Uefa Super Cup cuz he Deserves it. Thanks for everything Double DD you will always be remembered!

Where are all those fucking idiots who said to ditch him last season?? c'mon put your hands up you idiots...

The malaria took a lot out of him, as he himself has said in interviews, it was a difficult time for him and it seemed that the illness along with age had finally caught up to the great man. He cant play week in week out, we know that but I always said that, on the big occasion there is still no striker better than Didier Drogba. Even at 34 years of age, he is, and always has been, Chelsea's truly great player, the main man.

Football should seriously consider to add another position called DD. It would be a striker who is also defender, winger and midfielder.

All glory to you Didi, for me the best striker ever.

King that will be missed, but never forgotten.

Legend that will be gone, but always written in history.

There will never be another one like you, big man.

Happy to have had this chance to watch you all these 8 years.

I wouldnt mind if he makes 2 year contract and then, properly retires here.

Surely, Surely a Ballon'dor nomination and might even a win?

You have the likes of Messi, RVP, Ronaldo, and Gomez who scored handful of goals this year. But when it really mattered, on the highest level, when we desperately needed them to perform, when they showed true passion of the likes no one has seen before, surely Drogba gets the win in my book.

You absolute beauty of a legend, leave or stay, your name is engraved at this club.