• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Pep and Klopp are coaches who can make players better instantly. Sarri is a coach who makes every player slowly but steadily turn to absolute shit. 

It's been like this for the past 3 managers, nothing new.

Cheer up 👍

the players dont even wanna score another one, just ticking the clock down. fucking pathetic. i agree tie is not won yet but this means Sarri will not rest in the reserve fixture which means we will lose the league cup final for sure. 

This is by far the worst chelsea side i have seen. Even the torrid 2011/12 one was better simply because they were giving a fuck but this is the an absolute shame. seldom seen such a disgraceful performance despite winning. 

What on earth was Christensen playing at on their goal? Looked as though he's should easily have cleared that ball into row Z. Under no circumstances should that cross have been allowed to go in.

Anyway, everyone here knows I'm a Jorginho guy. But......I think it's time to talk about the fact that Kovacic looks better in that deeper role at the moment. Like, really good.

2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

It's been like this for the past 3 managers, nothing new.

Cheer up 👍

Conte Made Moses, a guy who looked absolute shiite for Liverpool and Stoke, Fantastic.

He definitely rubbed off on some players.

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Yup stupid should have got that in the box 

It's a common thing - we don't know how to attack 

or defend. Sarri has completely receded us from a okish side to an absolute shit house in just 6 months. what a piss poor coach. The players are just as bad but with his tactics and selections they could try as hard as they want and we'd still be an average side. Would fire the whole lot of them as obviously most of them dont want to be here

4 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

For heaven's sake some of you might want to cheer up a little. We did win after all

It was against a shit side in pre-season. We should have blown them off the field. A good Chelsea side would have scored double figures agaisnt those narcoleptics but we even assisted them to score. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

WHAT ON EARTH WAS LUIZ DOING?! 

I was so fixated on how casual Andreas looked that I didn't even notice Luiz. But yeah, he wasn't even on the bloody screen there! 😂😂😂