• Barkley
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Id take 3:0 defeats, shit happens. But 6:0 is our record in PL and it comes after 4:0 defeat to bournemouth. We are a fucking joke now.

I have honestly a feeling that Chelsea is becoming Milan of premier league...

Doubt there will be a revolution and we will be back to best. Just too many problems from owner, board, manager to players. Once Eden leaves, our reality will be 6th place behind every big team in england. Maybe after 5 years or so we will return like Pool did if board finaly get shit together and build a team instead of spending money left and right with no plan.

Sad time. 

Just now, We Hate Scouse said:

So back to your original point about not sacking Sarri....what value is there in keeping him?

what value is their in sacking him? 

you expecting miracles with the same shite

beating a dead horse comes to mind 

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Id take 3:0 defeats, shit happens. But 6:0 is our record in PL and it comes after 4:0 defeat to bournemouth. We are a fucking joke now.

Doubt there will be a revolution and we will be back to best. Just too many problems from owner, board, manager to players. Once Eden leaves, our reality will be 6th place behind every big team in england. Maybe after 5 years or so we will return like Pool did if board finaly get shit together and build a team instead of spending money left and right with no plan.

Sad time. 

theyve also stuck with klopp

3 minutes ago, shrenshah said:

Lampard for manager 

Alonso, Luiz, Willian, Pedro, Azpulicueta, Barkley, etc will destroy his legacy. Because you can be absolutely certain they will still be here. 

27 minutes ago, Mana said:

To all that say: "Well, the bright side at least Liverpool are not top of the league anymore!" Feck you.

This is one of the most disgraceful, embarrassing, shameful displays in a Chelsea shirt in years. Today was the final transformation of us turning to Arsenal. Spineless, gutless, weak. No plan.

Feck this left, right and centre.

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse with Bournemouth, here we are. What's next? 6-0 at Anfield?

I hope we win at anfield. We will smash them and I'll be over joyed. 

Because Liverpool wouldn't be top of the league :P

3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Sad time. 

Or even back to Brian Mears years for good.