• Emerson (sub)

Sun, 24 Feb

Manchester United

v

Liverpool

3:05 PM

English Premier League

another conflicted feeling game

after today (and probably the games leading up to this)

probably going for Manure

to block Victimpool title

4 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Id take 3:0 defeats, shit happens. But 6:0 is our record in PL and it comes after 4:0 defeat to bournemouth. We are a fucking joke now.

I have honestly a feeling that Chelsea is becoming Milan of premier league...

Doubt there will be a revolution and we will be back to best. Just too many problems from owner, board, manager to players. Once Eden leaves, our reality will be 6th place behind every big team in england. Maybe after 5 years or so we will return like Pool did if board finaly get shit together and build a team instead of spending money left and right with no plan.

Sad time. 

Then stick to one manager. It doesn't matter which one stick to one. If you want to play attacking possession football hire somebody like. Pep. If you want more defensive hire somebody like conte/Mou and stick with them. We are changing from counter attacking to possession based hence drinkwater and bakayoko are useless. 

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Sun, 24 Feb

Manchester United

v

Liverpool

3:05 PM

English Premier League

another conflicted feeling game

after today (and probably the games leading up to this)

probably going for Manure

to block Victimpool title

Are you guys freaking serious, there is nothing conflicting about this. I will always root for scenarios that in the best interest of Chelsea. Who cares if Liverpool win the title, fuck them and City. 

3 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

No, he should have shaken his hand like a man, and within the spirit of the game. 

If Sarri gave a shit, he wouldn't keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result. That is the definition of insanity. 

It takes a second to do it. Shake off you trot. It's not like this was a game with dodgy decisions or anything like that. 

Least Zola did. 

1 minute ago, different level said:

To be honest I think this is the point where I just don't care anymore. Last time I've had this feeling was during the 15/16 season and even though the results were worse then it somehow doesn't feel as bad as it is now.

It wasn't as bad then because now we have massive ownership and stadium issues as well, plus Hazard out the door and a board in utter disarray

16 minutes ago, communicate said:

We lose our one on one battle. That was football, if you want to play you have to be willing to have one on one. We lose two crucial battles. Plus bad individual mistakes. Like I said, should have been more defensive. 

We will sack Sarri and we will be better defensively. Such a shame. We will probably hire another mou/Conte like manager and play more conservative. 

Seriously, fuck this pretty nonsense football! I just want a manager who is tactically flexible and adaptable and can make us play decent football in a proper setup! Never mind the former, Sarri can't even do the latter!

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

You're better than this. How can you want United to win, which lessens our chances of top 4?

All of United wanted City to win today. They got their wish. Feck United.

GET a load of this. I bet on City to win today. Easiest money for a while. Until I get the winnings for the league cup final!

I remember 15/16 and how many games I predicted we'd lose. I promised myself next time we have a shit show season by Jove at least I'll making some fucking money from it. 

12 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

boohoohoo

should of sucked him off right?

atleast sarri gives a shit unlike this squad

If he gave a shit he wouldnt have started Alonso.

Sarri is a classless prick who needs to be out of this club along with Alonso,Willian, and Jorginho.