Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Man City 6-0 Chelsea


Jase

Man of the Match  

10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      1
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Rudiger
      0
    • Luiz
      0
    • Alonso
      2
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Barkley
      0
    • Kante
      2
    • Pedro
      0
    • Hazard
      0
    • Higuain
      1
    • Kovacic (sub)
      0
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
      0
    • Emerson (sub)
      4


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

How at all could you be conflicted?

It's like Liverpool letting us win the game so that United could not win the title in 09. 

Same here, if someone don't like Liverpool a lot, they rather City to win the title hence incline to let City beat us.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We're so in an awkward position for Sunday. :lol: Win and we boost our top 4 chances as well as help Liverpool. Lose and we lose ground on the top 4 but "help" Man City in the title race. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

How at all could you be conflicted?

easy, its Victimpool on top of table

I would feel the same if it was the yids (more so)

I fucking hate em

wish we had top 4 sewn up:(

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

We're so in an awkward position for Sunday. :lol: Win and we boost our top 4 chances as well as help Liverpool. Lose and we lose ground on the top 4 but "help" Man City in the title race. 

Why play them?! That's it if this game didn't matter so much... Either way. Result.. Ish... 

I don't want to help Liverpool. At all. Want us to win for us... And if lose.. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Why play them?! That's it if this game didn't matter so much... Either way. Result.. Ish... 

I don't want to help Liverpool. At all. Want us to win for us... And if lose.. 

 

I will look at it as a positive

of course I want us to win, but if we do lose, then not so gutted

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I will look at it as a positive

of course I want us to win, but if we do lose, then not so gutted

Yep. Hopefully they beat Everton Wednesday. 

Nah loss be shite but I'll get over it. Loss to Liverpool or spurs however. No thank you! 

See what happens. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

About what?

The notion of throwing away points for the sake of Liverpool not winning the league. 

How does Liverpool winning the league affect you more so than us not being in the top 4 for a straight consecutive season? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The notion of throwing away points for the sake of Liverpool not winning the league. 

How does Liverpool winning the league affect you more so than us not being in the top 4 for a straight consecutive season? 

with Victimpool and spuds its a deep personal hatred due to real life shite over footie

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Couldn't give less of a fuck about who wins the league if it isn't us with one exception- Arsenal. Spuds will never win it so I'm not even counting them.

Liverpool winning it would be annoying, yes, but I can get over it quickly. The media will be insufferable but whatever.

All I know is that City will be hyper focused and extremely up for it this weekend. This will be a massive test once again. We better not turn up like a deer in headlights like we did against Spuds and Arse recently.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

with Victimpool and spuds its a deep personal hatred due to real life shite over footie

Maybe to actual Londoners that live in the area. I couldn't give a fuck who wins the league if it guarantees us top 4.

I can't stress how important it is for us to finish top 4, especially this season with all the rumors lurking about a transfer ban. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The notion of throwing away points for the sake of Liverpool not winning the league. 

How does Liverpool winning the league affect you more so than us not being in the top 4 for a straight consecutive season? 

I don't want to lose Sunday. However if we do I won't be annoyed. Losing to City less of a shock or annoyance then what happened last week. 

I can't see us unless we get a run together and stop throwing silly points away ending up top 4 anyway.. We've only lost to 2 top teams the others been random. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The notion of throwing away points for the sake of Liverpool not winning the league. 

How does Liverpool winning the league affect you more so than us not being in the top 4 for a straight consecutive season? 

I've not read the whole thread but so far I've only seen one post saying the poster would gladly loose to damage the hopes of Spurs and Liverpool. I confess I've got a lot of sympathy with that view but I can't go that far myself. All I do say is that, if we should loose, then the fact that the points can only help City in the title race will be a very big consolation for me. I'd be shocked if a large majority of Chelsea fans don't feel exactly the way I do. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I've not read the whole thread but so far I've only seen one post saying the poster would gladly loose to damage the hopes of Spurs and Liverpool. I confess I've got a lot of sympathy with that view but I can't go that far myself. All I do say is that, if we should loose, then the fact that the points can only help City in the title race will be a very big consolation for me. I'd be shocked if a large majority of Chelsea fans don't feel exactly the way I do. 

Sums it up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Maybe to actual Londoners that live in the area. I couldn't give a fuck who wins the league if it guarantees us top 4. I can't stress how important it is for us to finish top 4, especially this season with all the rumors lurking about a transfer ban. 

I understand that, but this year (for me) with Victimpool it really is hatred, I had my SL mum's (a scouser) (of fucking 13 years, since I was 13yo) new husband (of course another scouser) fuck me over BECAUSE of footie and he ratted me out in an online game, (to the owner) and now I have over £40,000 quid of shit banned and all twisted up in a lawsuit in real life just to get it back

all because the cunt bullied her into giving him her password and he read a shit tonne of banter we have had over the years

as for the yids, they are the only punters who ever physically (and racially as well) attacked me and my father coming home from a game at the Bridge

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

How does Liverpool winning the league affect you more so than us not being in the top 4 for a straight consecutive season?

We'll drop points regardless. There is so much history between us and the wall pushing murderers, plus the 14 ex Liverpool media 'pundits' would make the whole Summer projectile vomit inducing. Don't get me started on Sp*rs.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You