• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

9 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Well Emerson is apparently the reincarnation of Roberto Carlos in comparison to Alonso... both are painfully average. Emerson is the worst of the two for me. Defensively hes useless.

It's not even that...

If emerson were a Roberto Carlos (most overrated LB in history), then Sarri would indeed deserve criticism.

Because Emerson is an average player, similar to what Alonso has been lately, it's really a toss up. In which case, it is entirely within the Manager's right to pick the player who he thinks will help *his* system more. Unless folks are also advocating that they know which one would help Sarri's system better than he does. :rolleyes:

Chelsea's Maurizio Sarri: Difficult to control match vs. Manchester City

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/story/3771177/chelseas-maurizio-sarri----difficult-to-control-match-vs-manchester-city

Get Kante to sit back 1st 20mins look for the counter attack , then be flexible , change, watch the dee vee dee of this 2nd half performance!

Chelsea are 6/1 tomorrow , i can guarantee if we had beaten Bournemouth we would probly be 3 or 4/1 =just saying, if the real cfc turn up thats massive , 2-1 cfc 20/1 + 3-1 a tasty 66/1 fuck it im all over it , follow them over the edge lol , unless Alonso is playing! ktbffh

3 hours ago, mccg said:

Chelsea's Maurizio Sarri: Difficult to control match vs. Manchester City

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/story/3771177/chelseas-maurizio-sarri----difficult-to-control-match-vs-manchester-city

Get Kante to sit back 1st 20mins look for the counter attack , then be flexible , change, watch the dee vee dee of this 2nd half performance!

Cescy never took shit from no one. I miss that.

Got a flat full right now supposedly sleeping over ready for the 8 am train but no chance on earth any sleeping happening.

Looking forward to this. Lets hope the lads are up for this as much as I am.

Have a great game peeps. I'll give them a shout for those of us not going!!!  9fe735d5b3d1e6556637dd7c418845ec.gif

17065dedce8d5e839c95d8b31b87f43c.gif9d2cdbbf5984dabcdc8301fe6590ad85.gif

25 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

United with one of worst first half of season runs and they still managed to catch us.

Realy sums up our crap performances. We better win today to compensate.

What's so annoying it's been so quick! 8 games ago or so they were 11 from 4th. Now they're one above. We've dropped 11 points so quick! 3 losses and that draw

See what occurs here. This result doesn't worry me it's the ones after that should be winnable but so far haven't been..

Long as we go for it! Have a chance.