• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

12 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

ffs i hate this guy, cunt of a ref, just retire already you bellend, FA at it again, fucking cunts:middlefinger:

The decisions might actually go our way - the FA instructs the ref that they want Liverpool to finally win it so watch us get an interesting pen :D 

10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Theres nothing like confidence!

And thats nothing like confidence bud!

Fuck me we should go into EVERY game thinking we are going to win. Or at least fighting with every drop of blood that they are wanting to.

Thats whats missing from our lads. No leaders and no confidence!

I do... Then we end up drawing or losing. 

Yep! There is no fight. Wednesday a goal down didn't seem any urgency.. Instead we let them score again. Arsenal.. Again same. Used to before go 1-0 and think can pull it back. Lately we either go worse or just look like given up. 

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I do... Then we end up drawing or losing. 

Yep! There is no fight. Wednesday a goal down didn't seem any urgency.. Instead we let them score again. Arsenal.. Again same. Used to before go 1-0 and think can pull it back. Lately we either go worse or just look like given up. 

I know mate.

It;s hard sometimes to keep the faith.

But we slag off others for choking, we can't slag ourselves off for doing the same as theres enough just itching to do that already.'Have to go into this with our shirt sleeves rolled up wearing a knuckleduster!

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I know mate.

It;s hard sometimes to keep the faith.

But we slag off others for choking, we can't slag ourselves off for doing the same as theres enough just itching to do that already.'Have to go into this with our shirt sleeves rolled up wearing a knuckleduster!

We have already choked really seeing as we had a 12 point lead above Man U cut to 2.  Hopefully we can move on cause we carry on dropping needless silly points as we have done. Bournemouth in a way different they went out of sight but 1-0 losses with so much to play for or they score early on and still lose. 

Just take it game at a time. Think you can tell which side has decided to appear this time. 

4 hours ago, Mana said:

Pep says Chelsea can still be in the title race. Behave will ya, Pep?

Even if we beat you this weekend, I wouldn't go past this Chelsea side to lose to some small team later. We are barely hanging on to 4th place. Beating little Huddersfield Town doesn't mean we are competitive again.

Fecking mind games.

Of Course he's going to say that. If he rules us out and we turn them over all off a sudden we are 5 points behind his side and 10 behind Liverpool. That's similar gaps City have recovered at a much later stage.

Now i'm not saying we are in the title race (we're obviously not) but swap positions with City and we would probably be saying the same thing about them (how we shouldn't rule them out etc) so it's understandable why Pep is saying what he said in public.

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

We won't be 10 behind Liverpool though if they get a result. Yes, if we beat City there is a "chance" we can catch them, but City are not the league leaders are they? And let's not forget Spuds who are like 2 points behind City.

Also we are not Man City. We don't have the depth of a squad like they do, and they have the mentality to win more games then us. Slapping sides 5-0's and 6-0's.

We "can" catch up with City...but we would then lose/draw games and we are back where we started. 

Pep is playing mind games, simple.

Sorry i meant to say potentially 10 behind Liverpool.