• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

with Victimpool and spuds its a deep personal hatred due to real life shite over footie

Maybe to actual Londoners that live in the area. I couldn't give a fuck who wins the league if it guarantees us top 4.

I can't stress how important it is for us to finish top 4, especially this season with all the rumors lurking about a transfer ban. 

7 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The notion of throwing away points for the sake of Liverpool not winning the league. 

How does Liverpool winning the league affect you more so than us not being in the top 4 for a straight consecutive season? 

I don't want to lose Sunday. However if we do I won't be annoyed. Losing to City less of a shock or annoyance then what happened last week. 

I can't see us unless we get a run together and stop throwing silly points away ending up top 4 anyway.. We've only lost to 2 top teams the others been random. 

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The notion of throwing away points for the sake of Liverpool not winning the league. 

How does Liverpool winning the league affect you more so than us not being in the top 4 for a straight consecutive season? 

I've not read the whole thread but so far I've only seen one post saying the poster would gladly loose to damage the hopes of Spurs and Liverpool. I confess I've got a lot of sympathy with that view but I can't go that far myself. All I do say is that, if we should loose, then the fact that the points can only help City in the title race will be a very big consolation for me. I'd be shocked if a large majority of Chelsea fans don't feel exactly the way I do. 

2 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I've not read the whole thread but so far I've only seen one post saying the poster would gladly loose to damage the hopes of Spurs and Liverpool. I confess I've got a lot of sympathy with that view but I can't go that far myself. All I do say is that, if we should loose, then the fact that the points can only help City in the title race will be a very big consolation for me. I'd be shocked if a large majority of Chelsea fans don't feel exactly the way I do. 

Sums it up

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Maybe to actual Londoners that live in the area. I couldn't give a fuck who wins the league if it guarantees us top 4. I can't stress how important it is for us to finish top 4, especially this season with all the rumors lurking about a transfer ban. 

I understand that, but this year (for me) with Victimpool it really is hatred, I had my SL mum's (a scouser) (of fucking 13 years, since I was 13yo) new husband (of course another scouser) fuck me over BECAUSE of footie and he ratted me out in an online game, (to the owner) and now I have over £40,000 quid of shit banned and all twisted up in a lawsuit in real life just to get it back

all because the cunt bullied her into giving him her password and he read a shit tonne of banter we have had over the years

as for the yids, they are the only punters who ever physically (and racially as well) attacked me and my father coming home from a game at the Bridge

8 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We'll drop points regardless. There is so much history between us and the wall pushing murderers, plus the 14 ex Liverpool media 'pundits' would make the whole Summer projectile vomit inducing. Don't get me started on Sp*rs.

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

We'll drop points regardless. There is so much history between us and the wall pushing murderers, plus the 14 ex Liverpool media 'pundits' would make the whole Summer projectile vomit inducing. Don't get me started on Sp*rs.

Long as they don't drop points weds. 

It's the decisions they get as well. Like today! So much of them annoys me. 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Long as they don't drop points weds. 

It's the decisions they get as well. Like today! So much of them annoys me. 

West Ham had the better chances, but on the positive Liverpool look very Spursy sometimes. Actually this premier campaign is very much like the Championship when any team can beat almost any other team.

10 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

West Ham had the better chances, but on the positive Liverpool look very Spursy sometimes. Actually this premier campaign is very much like the Championship when any team can beat almost any other team.

Yep! Our losses has been bonkers. City losing to Palace and Newcastle. Just depends who turns up. 

I won't get excited if we win cause we'll drop silly points elsewhere. We won last time and are hardly secure in our postion due to all our undoing. 

Those saying they don't care if Liverpool wins the league clearly have never met or dealt with their fanbase, hence they have no idea what Liverpool winning the league means. No matter they are English, Irish, Romanian, French, Russian, Italian fans, they are all the same, arrogant bastards with delusions of grandeur. 

Used to meet some people from time to time because of my work, all among the founding members of the Liverpool FC Romanian fan club. I remember first time I told them I support Chelsea they gave me the dog's abuse. These low life bastards deserve nothing but constant failure and I wish once again we crush their dreams at Anfield in April. They truly are the scum of this Earth, deluded, inbred knob heads. 

18 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

No doubt we gonna fuck them up in April in theirs title race. Don't remember last time they beat us at Anfield. Should bring Mourinho with us just for celebration moment.

and Demba Ba :P

22 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Forget it bud it's going to be the same old same old. 4-3-3

Kepa

Azpi Luiz Rudiger Alonso

Kante Jorginho Barkley (I wish it was RLC though)

Willian Higgy Hazard

Will we get anything from the game other than heartache, can't see it.

Theres nothing like confidence!

And thats nothing like confidence bud!

Fuck me we should go into EVERY game thinking we are going to win. Or at least fighting with every drop of blood that they are wanting to.

Thats whats missing from our lads. No leaders and no confidence!

Feeling fairly confident about this game. We outplayed them during that outstanding 2nd half in the last match and we have only improved our play from the back ever since. We might have trouble breaking down busses but our transition from defense to midfield has been very promising (although we rarely see enough of that since the opponent is always parked in the own box)

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Theres nothing like confidence!

And thats nothing like confidence bud!

Fuck me we should go into EVERY game thinking we are going to win. Or at least fighting with every drop of blood that they are wanting to.

Thats whats missing from our lads. No leaders and no confidence!

this current lot need a proper blue blood injection, the club needs to ask Drogs, Lamps, Terry, Cech, Cole, etc to make blood transfusions. Cheers

A109FE95-8EF8-4B11-8906-7A3A91908EE0-800-000000A58B31D0FB.jpg

79BA9CCC-70A0-4CFA-A639-18482953D91F-800-000000A606C3B431.png

847876DA-D406-403A-8240-47FED62A18FC-800-000000A6112AEEE8.jpg