• Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the same saga the last two seasons.
I 'm going to go back to the match against Wedensday on Sunday.
VAR saved us.
What if not ?
Today if Kovasitch was not unlucky we 'd probably scrape home.
But this team has no spirit. No creativity, no means to fight back. Add to that numerous awful mistakes like that of Luiz.

1 minute ago, Tautvix said:

What is not working?

We appointed a coach who has never won anything. What expectations did you have? Like seriously.

We get what we deserve. We had Conte who was difficult at times but he is a top coach. And we fire him for this.

The 'never won anything' is a lazy comment to throw at him. He's had 3 years at Napoli and the rest of his jobs have been with small clubs. Every manager starts somewhere without winning anything and needs a chance offered to them. 

I didn't expect us to suddenly be gunning for the league but take away a couple of these shocking results and we'd be comfortable in the top 4 or maybe even top 3. I'd have taken that at the start of the season, and on the face of things our league position still isn't horrendous and we're right in the top 4 race. But the football is what is the problem at the moment. Whether its the manager's style in this league or the players he has at his disposal not suiting it, or both.

You force the board to go against regulations on players over 30 and their wages, to sign Higuain, and you do not even play him the full 90 when we are in desperate need of a goal? YOU HAVE YOUR MAN?

Sorry. I've defended Sarri for everything, but not this. Slap in the face to the board. 

C'mon Sarri. I'm still your supporter. Demonstrate that Italian passion and go fucking nuts in the presser :D

'Hazards idea of pressing is sprint and then stop 5 yards from them'

'Azpi only crosses when other players refuse to make themselves available for a pass

'Kovacic slips more than he tackles'

'Pedro's best movement was trying to recover the balls he lost'

'They couldn't motivate a crack addict to take a hit'

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

You force the board to go against regulations on players over 30 and their wages, to sign Higuain, and you do not even play him the full 90 when we are in desperate need of a goal? YOU HAVE YOUR MAN?

Sorry. I've defended Sarri for everything, but not this. Slap in the face to the board. 

I 'm not that optimistic with Higs.
Some good moments in 2014 world cup.
The years go by.

2 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

Fucking hire Eddie Howe. He might kick these pussies into shape

not even him can work miracles with this lot, that's actually something Conte did and he wasn't properly backed last time around, only to hire "Sarrinoballs"