• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Oh i know we have some unhappy people in the squad, but I dont think he has lost the dressing room...yet.

Its coming though.

sorry mate, but after tonight he has not only lost the dressing room, but a large percentage of the fans and he'salso lost the plot.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, whinni09 said:

GIVE US LAMPARD AND TERRY BACK!! As coaches, as players, I don't give a fuck... Just come back! :drunk:

Great players don't make great coaches.
Sometimes, sometimes not.
The thing is transfer windows come and go and we buy sh*t.
And don't talk about youths because our chances of creating talent are just about the same as those of Epanomi football club, at the feet of the mount Olymp.

Excluding Sarri, it's worrying each time new year comes we play like shit indifferent from what manager we have. The problems lie far deeper than just simply the coach, we have a bunch of mercenaries in our teams, starting with that Brazilian gang. Hope the club sees this shit already and sell most of them because they are commanding in the dressing room and throwing whoever they want under the bus when things don't go as they want.

As for Sarri what can I say? Overrated to the core, I remember how he beat Juventus in min 90 and came one point behind them with 3-4 matches left. What does he do the next match? Lose 3-0 and title gone, he is awful in just about everything, he lacks experience, and looks to be stubborn like his predecessors. He couldn't even learn this shit from Mourinho and Conte's failures.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

then he has to be sacked this week

I mean its not that difficult to nullify our threat and play against us...Mourinho said it all the  day Arsenal hammered us...but Sarri will rather play piss poor Pedro and terrible willian over quality youngster in Odoi....today is another lame reason he will start Alonso the next game...

Chelsea's 4-0 defeat to Bournemouth was their heaviest defeat since they lost 5-1 to Liverpool in 1996. 

It is also the first time the Blues have failed to score in three away games in a row for the first time since 2002.

Look away now Maurizio Sarri. 

I was fucking FOUR the last time we got beat like this.:(

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

The mentality that we had since our title winning season with Conte has disappeared.

Costa took it with him it seems. We are lost puppies.

That's it. Go a goal down used to feel confident could pull it back. These days go a goal down and all downhill. 

Just a mess. How can we have so much of the ball and not even score 1?!

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

That's it. Go a goal down used to feel confident could pull it back. These days go a goal down and all downhill. 

Just a mess. How can we have so much of the ball and not even score 1?!

Possession means nothing.
How many time was their goalie called into action ?
Just about one and two-or three easy shots from a long distance.