• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Only found the result this morning, after going 2-0 down it was obvious we were well and truly fucked.

Sarri can fuck off as soon as and take fucking Jorginho with him.

We can then have Zola as interim manger, maybe with Jodie as assistant.

I've had enough of Sarri i said from the start I didn't reckon him, now his ineptitude is just boundless, just wish he would fuck off immediately.

I think that the players performances and their demeanour is down to him, he criticise's them in public, won't change tactics, plays the Wee man out of position, won't pick odoi.

Just don't forget the away support when taking Higgy off, "you don't know what your doing" how fucking true.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Jason said:

So when it happened, we blamed Mourinho and Conte for causing chaos and now it's all the players' fault? You said the players don't have the right mentality..fine but shouldn't it be the manager's job to forge the team to match his own mentality? Sarri's job isn't just make us play better football (HA HA) but also make us more consistent and right now, he's failing to offer any kind of glimpses to suggest he will make it work long term.

I know it's easy to say this now but that unbeaten run earlier in the season papered over the cracks. We saw the same of kind of turgid football that we're seeing now and only difference is we had players coming up with moments of individual brilliance. But since teams started to suss us out, we have been even more clueless than before and Sarri has offered no solutions to solve those issues. No Plan B, no tactical changes, no nothing.

Mourinho in the end was indeed terrible, he was on decline which shown in United too. Too defensive football and all. 

Conte Im not sure, he never got his players and who knows what went behind the scenes. Willian at the very least was unhappy about him, maybe there could be others. I guess the way Conte dealt with Costa left sour taste on many players. But IMO it wasnt his fault only. The players were just as responsible as the manager. We have seen same pattern. Did well till january (2nd) and then massive flop down. Im not sure it was right choice to sack Conte, but it was something that had to be done. The players were not commited to him and then you need to go.

With Sarri, I dont see any disconnect between him and players on personal level. He plays "attacking" football and didnt have any major clash with any player. I see this as motivation problem. Players know they wont win title and they dont give a shit. Simple. 

And you cant just get manager to boost their mentality. This was reccuring thing for few seasons now under different managers. Napoli and Juve players were commited and motivated, so its hardly to say Conte and Sarri dont know how to. Its then on players to try, but we dont if there are no trophies, its evident from last and this season. We have experienced, older squad and they cant be molded to suddenly give all to finish 3rd. Honestly I dont. They want titles. No manager will motivate them to give all for 3rd place. But then again to win title we are far from complete and inconsistent.

We are in a loop. Not good enough to win title, but the players think they are too good to feel pride in finishing 3rd. 

Maybe if we change coach, we will suddenly perform again and people will say Sarri couldnt motivate them, but I bet my ass as soon honeymoon period is over, we go back to shit. So I dont think its the manager problem.

23 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Mourinho in the end was indeed terrible, he was on decline which shown in United too. Too defensive football and all. 

Conte Im not sure, he never got his players and who knows what went behind the scenes. Willian at the very least was unhappy about him, maybe there could be others. I guess the way Conte dealt with Costa left sour taste on many players. But IMO it wasnt his fault only. The players were just as responsible as the manager. We have seen same pattern. Did well till january (2nd) and then massive flop down. Im not sure it was right choice to sack Conte, but it was something that had to be done. The players were not commited to him and then you need to go.

With Sarri, I dont see any disconnect between him and players on personal level. He plays "attacking" football and didnt have any major clash with any player. I see this as motivation problem. Players know they wont win title and they dont give a shit. Simple. 

And you cant just get manager to boost their mentality. This was reccuring thing for few seasons now under different managers. Napoli and Juve players were commited and motivated, so its hardly to say Conte and Sarri dont know how to. Its then on players to try, but we dont if there are no trophies, its evident from last and this season. We have experienced, older squad and they cant be molded to suddenly give all to finish 3rd. Honestly I dont. They want titles. No manager will motivate them to give all for 3rd place. But then again to win title we are far from complete and inconsistent.

We are in a loop. Not good enough to win title, but the players think they are too good to feel pride in finishing 3rd. 

Maybe if we change coach, we will suddenly perform again and people will say Sarri couldnt motivate them, but I bet my ass as soon honeymoon period is over, we go back to shit. So I dont think its the manager problem.

Get rid of the prima donnas and bring in hungry players. If that means the youth and a few seasons of transition I don't care

I just want to see 100% commitment every single game from every single player- otherwise they can GTFO.

2 hours ago, Muzchap said:

I don't think that is fair- CHO has looked good against weaker opposition but is still developing.

And who knows where his head is at mentally?

Agreed. He’s still got a long way to go, for sure. We saw some great touches and a lovely goal the other day, but we also saw some naïvety and poor decision making.
Also highly unlikely Bayern would necessarily give him significantly more game time than we will over the next 18 months or so.

Someone mentioned 'vertical tiki taka'. We absolutely don't play that way. It's slow and side ways. Sarri is spot on with too many players having their back to goal. That means no is making runs. Which means the opponents know where space is and can plug it. Kante, believe it or not, does that well. Just look at his chance. 

Kovacic isn't working. Hazard just wants to carry the ball to the box. We need quick and EARLY passing

6 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Someone mentioned 'vertical tiki taka'. We absolutely don't play that way. It's slow and side ways. Sarri is spot on with too many players having their back to goal. That means no is making runs. Which means the opponents know where space is and can plug it. Kante, believe it or not, does that well. Just look at his chance. 

Kovacic isn't working. Hazard just wants to carry the ball to the box. We need quick and EARLY passing

Isn't that Sarri's job to coach the players to make the right movements, to keep passing forward? Isn't it his job to select the right players to do what he wants? Why not play Loftus-Cheek and Pedro who will offer more goal threat? Why keep on playing players who like to be on the ball so much - Hazard, Willian, Kovacic? It's a fucking joke that Kante is our joint-third highest goalscorer in the league and has the same number of goals as Willian, Loftus-Cheek, Barkley and more than Kovacic!

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

Isn't that Sarri's job to coach the players to make the right movements, to keep passing forward? Isn't it his job to select the right players to do what he wants? Why not play Loftus-Cheek and Pedro who will offer more goal threat? Why keep on playing players who like to be on the ball so much - Hazard, Willian, Kovacic? It's a fucking joke that Kante is our joint-third highest goalscorer in the league and has the same number of goals as Willian, Loftus-Cheek, Barkley and more than Kovacic!

It's his job, yes, and it's players' job to apply those tactics. Like ones at Napoli did, and ours just can't. Pedro played his fair share, but is too inconsistent, like he showed yesterday. When it's not his day he cannot control the ball properly.

I agree that RLC should play more, but I cannot blame Sarri for not playing such an undefined player in the beginning of the season and was unprepared tactically (Conte said that himself too), and we gotta take into account that he got injured twice for now (if I recall correctly), that made him missing/unfit for about what, 6 weeks?

51 minutes ago, Jason said:

If you look how Napoli played and compare to us, its day and night. 

And we definately have better individuals. 

They moved quickly, no slowing down and haggle on the ball. Just receive and release type of football. Players moved in space brilliantly, there was alot of one touch passing etc.

Compare that to us. Half of the team  is dribbling into opponents which slows us down, ends up losing the ball and their defenders can simply double mark our player with the ball. The other half only knows how to pass sideways and safe. 

I will call for Sarri head when we apply his napoli style and it just wont work in PL for whatever reason. Current style is a mix of Sarriball possesion and ball circulation, but everything in attack is the opposite of how napoli played. Its clear players havent or dont want to adapt. 

When we play recieve and release type of football with offensive urgency and it doesnt work, blame Sarri because his style didnt succeed. But if the players keep doing their own shit by dribbling into opponents, ball doesnt circle fast enough and we only pass sideways, thats not on Sarri, its 100% on players.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

And I can't say if he's fulfilling he's responsibility on the training ground or not. From the massive exposure he was getting in pre season he was. I'm not inclined to doubt he has stopped now. 

Why should hazards refusal to release the ball go down to Sarri's failure as a coach as opposed to Eden's stubbornness? Why should Barkley's slow, simple and toothless performances go down to Sarri not coaching properly instead of Barkley having no courage and going into his shell? 

He has chosen Pedro over Willian, but how many games does Pedro trip over the ball or dribble into the a counter attack against us? 

Does Ruben take his chances? Or did he fuck around with flicks on the edge of our box, needlessly losing possession when losing at home to Leicester? 

I agree with others. Our players are either limited or just aren't suited to his football. 

5 hours ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

chelsea_3_1440x900.jpg

What an incredible team. 11 players and each one of them could have easily worn the captains armband (and most of them did either for Chelsea or for their national team). There are hardly any players worthy of captains armband in the current squad....

Too soon for Sarri out. We are similar in terms of results to City in Pep first season. (they lost 4:0 to Everton also).

After all Sarri himself said goal for this season is TOP4 and to win something.

We are one game away from trophy, plus biggest favorites to win EL (by bookmakers), we can win FA CUP as well...

About TOP4... It's going to be difficult but lets win on Saturday and Utd and Arsenal will most likely lose points this weekend and everything is better immediately.

People here want drastic changes but I don't think we have squad to change a lot.