Gonzalo Higuain

the wes

• 2 weeks later...

He just confirmed he wants to leave Real Madrid.

Gonzalo Higuain: "I want to go, the decision has been taken"

Maybe he wants to follow Jose here? Tbh I'd prefer Cavani but Higuain is still a decent option.

Edit: Another quote "I am leaving Madrid, the decision has been made. I feel the time is right and I want a change of scenery."

He just confirmed he wants to leave Real Madrid.

Gonzalo Higuain: "I want to go, the decision has been taken"

Maybe he wants to follow Jose here? Tbh I'd prefer Cavani but Higuain is still a decent option.

Edit: Another quote "I am leaving Madrid, the decision has been made. I feel the time is right and I want a change of scenery."

meh! He is a good goal scorer but lazy looking a lot of the time

I dont rate this guy at all. Wouldnt be a step forward if he came here. He is to much of a player like Torres, a typical poacher but hes bad with the ball and misses a lot of chances. He may have a good game/goal ration but thats only in the league where teams like Barca and Real score for fun. His stats in Europe clearly shows what a striker we are dealing with: 8 goals in 48 games.

He will be another Torres, mark my words.

But I rate him fairly highly. 19 mil is a fair price. Would be a good signing for that I think.

Pity Arsenal are shit though, he'll eventually be a City/United/Chelsea player after signing for Arsenal anyway.

He would probably lead the line in a place like tottenham or arsenal but he wont go there if the interest for juve is real.

IMO its either chelsea or juve, mou might go after him but who knows. Rumors are that madrid and higuain have been in talks with juve for him, and he surely would prefer Juve to arsenal and tottenham lol.

Juve or Chelsea.

In juve hed lead the line with llorente.

I'll be honest I haven't seen loads of him but I've heard he plays kind of like Torres, I don't mean rubbish Torres but the theory of how Torres plays. Running off defenders, getting in the right position for a clinical finish etc.

If thats the case then I don't think he'd be suited to playing for us. Even with all our playmakers I still believe we need someone like Didier, someone who is a presence and makes a defenders life by hell bullying them etc. I believe Cavani is more that type of player than Higuain, hence why I'd prefer Cavani even though his price is much greater.