Gonzalo Higuain

the wes

8 goals in 48 games in european competitions speaks for it self. People use to complain about Zlatan not being good in Europe but thats just bad. Really shows how he plays against better defenders. The man will never make it in PL. Torres 2.0

some times thing are not just statistics.

And this guy born in Madrid with a family of season ticket owners says: He STINK

Now that I envy! Season tickets to RM... but not this mess that is called RM these days where everyone and their mothers think they're bigger than the team. But I still would love to watch los Blancos every other match.

I do like Pipita, you don't, let's make agree we disagree. I have friends in Spain that love him... so it's subjective I guess.

And this guy born in Madrid with a family of season ticket owners says: He STINK!

I watched Higuain perhaps only a few times, and really don't think I need to watch any more to agree with you.

If we were to sign the likes of Higuain, I'd rather jsut keep Torres then. Yes, really!

Now that I envy! Season tickets to RM... but not this mess that is called RM these days where everyone and their mothers think they're bigger than the team. But I still would love to watch los Blancos every other match.

I do like Pipita, you don't, let's make agree we disagree. I have friends in Spain that love him... so it's subjective I guess.

To sign Higuain for 40m as Real´s asking, is a pretty desperate move by Chelsea. The club missed on much better players for just a few millions more & now they are going after him ? Give me a break.

I watched Higuain perhaps only a few times, and really don't think I need to watch any more to agree with you.

If we were to sign the likes of Higuain, I'd rather jsut keep Torres then. Yes, really!

But there is something we should to have clear in our mind. More than 20m is just crazy, better stick with Torres and BA as backup of Lukaku. With the middle that we own, we shouldn't be that worried.

Stupid question from myself, is Schurrle able to play as ST?

But there is something we should to have clear in our mind. More than 20m is just crazy, better stick with Torres and BA as backup of Lukaku. With the middle that we own, we shouldn't be that worried.

I agree. The amount of money is ridiculous.

He'll probably ended up offloaded for much less money or will still unhappy.

I agree. The amount of money is ridiculous.

He'll probably ended up offloaded for much less money or will still unhappy.

I was hoping he would end up in the gunners... Giroud and Higuain, hahahah, oh my word...

You can't compare Higuain's statistics to that of a normal striker. He's playing on a team where Ronaldo takes 7 shots a game and the entire team is built around getting Ronaldo shots. In the two games for example, against Dortmund, Higuain took a combined 1 shot. Ronaldo took 11. How he'd do in a normal system as a striker? I think he'd be a good player (but not worth 30M or anything).

You can't compare Higuain's statistics to that of a normal striker. He's playing on a team where Ronaldo takes 7 shots a game and the entire team is built around getting Ronaldo shots. In the two games for example, against Dortmund, Higuain took a combined 1 shot. Ronaldo took 11. How he'd do in a normal system as a striker? I think he'd be a good player (but not worth 30M or anything).

King Carlo Ancelotti is not lame, if he allows Pipita to be sold is for something, and so... we don't want him.

Schurrle has played as a striker before. However, I don´t believe this is the way to go. I still believe Chelsea has spent millions every year & now somehow, they are not buying the final key player to win it all ? It seems to me, it´s not kosher to omit a striker.

When you want to have a goal/game ratio, they are. And my friend this guy SUCK.

Ok mi amigo you dont' like Higuain that's fine i get it! I personally always liked the guy from the first time i saw him playing! I always hoped to see him wearing the Chelsea shirt.

Personally I value Higuain over Torres and Ba. But at the very least, Ba. We'll be playing a lot of matches this year and Lukaku still isn't used to the full brunt of the schedule. Remember, West Brom used him off the bench 90% of the time. We need someone we can go to in place of Lukaku when he starts to get tired. I'd rather Rooney, but I wouldn't complain if we wound up with Higuain.

Ofc you can compare Higuains stats. The man got 106 goals in 188 games in La Liga, which is understandable when RM is having fun with all the bad teams in La Liga. What i was meaning with the stats was that his bad european stats (8 goals in 48 games) compared to his stats in La Liga shows that he is a striker who will have a tough time in a league like PL. I can also imagine he will have some problems in Chelsea a la Torres.