Gonzalo Higuain

the wes

Some Russian or Chinese team would pay that because of the interest it would attract for the club... Shirt sales, sponsorships etc. But that works for me...

The sooner he is gone the quicker we can move on from the constant torres and rafa show.

Maybe so, but would Torres and his family agree to move to Russia, China or something? A return to Atletico out of pity is the best we can wish for imo, otherwise we're stuck with him.

Maybe so, but would Torres and his family agree to move to Russia, China or something? A return to Atletico out of pity is the best we can wish for imo, otherwise we're stuck with him.

Yeah of course, the biggest problem is torres wanting to go than having offers for him. He must have picked up that the majority of fans have pretty much given up with him, and if someone like Jose came here he would very rarely get a game. So dies he want to do a malouda or go elsewhere.

Torres on current form is probably worth about £3m but he is Fernando Torres at the end of the day so could go for a bit more. Still... we could just SACK HIM as i've said before.

Higuain, i'm just not so sure about. He's not dangerous enough.

• 1 month later...

Higuain is rubbish and Jose wouldnt bring him with him.

Jesus christ, why do people think Jose would all of the sudden bring Real players with him should he re-unite with us?

Well you've justified your opinion equally as well as the other.

Jesus christ, why do people think Jose would all of the sudden bring Real players with him should he re-unite with us?

Rubbish? Really? I don't know how do you judge players but let me tell you he's anything but rubbish, but that's my opinion of course.

On the other topic... Mourinho might bring Real players, why? Because he just worked 3 years with them, he knows their style, what they're capable of. Better than bringing someone you don't know.

Higuain aka Off-side man? He still young but we deserve better than this. We are not up to try with "he might be good". We need to secure that bloody spot. Lewandowski, Falcao or even Cavani, but no one else please.

Ridiculous to call him rubbish. Quality striker IMO. Inconsistent is the word but if you compare him to most of the strikers we have and have had, his goal tally a season is better than most of them.

Torres on current form is probably worth about £3m but he is Fernando Torres at the end of the day so could go for a bit more. Still... we could just SACK HIM as i've said before.

Why would we sack him? He is on 175k/week and surely has an enormous buy-out clause. We would be paying big time money (I bet it would be something like 30mi) and would let him just continue with his life? No no. If he doesnt want to leave the club, then make him train with the youth team because at least he doesn't go to another club!

¿Por qué?

Porquoi?

Warum?

Proč?

Perché?

Hvers vegna?

All of this and forgot the innocent "Why"? Why? :P

Surely you don't get paid off if you're sacked, still wouldn't surprise me with football. Anyway i wrote that a while ago, he's not been that bad lately, especially in the Europa League. Anyway i just think it would be funny to see someone get sacked for being shit, i wasn't really being that serious.

¿Por qué?

Porquoi?

Warum?

Proč?

Perché?

Hvers vegna?

You get the point. What makes Gonzalo a Torres waiting to happen?

Because the guy simply isnt that good. I dont know how much you've watched Real, but I wouldnt want this guy in Chelsea. No way. He hasnt got that edge..

Well he brought some of his former Porto players here the first time and tried to bring a few Chels players to Inter as well (Carvalho, Drogba, Lampard, Deco) and he also resigned Essien when at Real so maybe thats why?

Because the guy simply isnt that good. I dont know how much you've watched Real, but I wouldnt want this guy in Chelsea. No way. He hasnt got that edge..

Absolute rubbish. I've watched Gonzalo play for a numerous amounts of years and when fully fit hes better than most strikers in La Liga. Look at his goal record. Hes 24 or 25 and has over 100 goals for Real Madrid in maybe what 200 games? Which is an incredible strike rate for someone who is not that good.

Honestly what reasoning I am seeing 'he could maybe be good' and 'hes rubbish'

YOU DONT FUCKING PLAY FOR REAL MADRID IF YOUR SHIT! YOU DON'T SCORE 100+ GOALS FOR REAL MADRID IF YOUR SHIT.......

Christ almighty.