• Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This might actually be the first time I'm wishing injuries for certain players. Emerson in particular deserves a proper chance and not the his current role but clearly Sarri isn't gonna give him any play time at all

Said a few days ago that a false nine against yet another parked bus would be a mistake and sure enough... 😩

Expect loads of possession and passing around in the final third without being able to break through the double decker Benitez will have set up. 

Hope I'm wrong and the lads will be buoyed by the Arse result.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Said a few days ago that a false nine against yet another parked bus would be a mistake and sure enough... 😩

Expect loads of possession and passing around in the final third without being able to break through the double decker Benitez will have set up. 

Hope I'm wrong and the lads will be buoyed by the Arse result.

And knowing if we drop points there every chance Man U could catch us. They win tommrow they go level with Arsenal... Sod rhaving them 3/4 points behind! 

If recent games are anything expecting shots anywhere but near the goal. Need to stop pissing around. 

Come on Chelsea. 

Tbh what did you guys think? CHO has played 80 mins against Forest and 90 mins against Spurs. Sarri said he was a little tired. We have no other wingers since RLC is injured so obviously Willian will start.

Do we have a winger or striker in the academy that we can rely on in a very difficult game against Newcastle?

Sarri dreams of Willian and Alonso everyday, i can just picture it: "Alonso best left back in the world" and "Willian best winger in the world", im so blessed to have these 2 world class players at my disposal. sigh...

(fans) :shoot: :fainthv9:(Sarri)

2 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Tbh what did you guys think? CHO has played 80 mins against Forest and 90 mins against Spurs. Sarri said he was a little tired. We have no other wingers since RLC is injured so obviously Willian will start.

Do we have a winger or striker in the academy that we can rely on in a very difficult game against Newcastle?

Or we could play with an actual striker (GIROUD) like a normal team. Hazard and Pedro as wingers

14 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I'm growing fucking sick and tired of fucking Sarri, once again Willian, once again Alonso...it's fucking pathetic.

Defination of madness.. Doing same thing over and over and expecting different results... 

This is how it feels!