• Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can Willian please have his once in 15 brilliant matches today? Pretty please?

The tater Tots always seem to lose to United and I expect them to do so tomorrow. I don't want those cunts breathing down our necks. Especially with Arse next up for us.

It's a tricky one for me. You can see Sarri is improving us as a team and with the right players we are on the cusp of something spectacular. Then he plays these two donkeys Broccoli head and Alonso week in week out. It really is baffling. I can understand Eden uptop because he have nobody else fit enough to wear the shirt. Giroud is ok but he isn't good enough.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Can Willian please have his once in 15 brilliant matches today? Pretty please?

The tater Tots always seem to lose to United and I expect them to do so tomorrow. I don't want those cunts breathing down our necks. Especially with Arse next up for us.

That's what's worrying. They're only 6 behind. That's not a lot really way we keep playing. Especially as it was a lot more before. 

Need to get job done today! Then move on... Don't mess up and be annoying

6 minutes ago, DDA said:

I can understand Eden uptop because he have nobody else fit enough to wear the shirt. Giroud is ok but he isn't good enough.

Playing Pedro up top is much more viable than moving your best player out of position. 

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Big game needed from Kovacic today, he has a point to prove IMO.

It's the wrong kind of game for him. He's been very good at big games when the opponent has actually tried to play football but almost useless in games like this. He should be playing Kante role today IMO

1 minute ago, !Hazard! said:

It's the wrong kind of game for him. He's been very good at big games when the opponent has actually tried to play football but almost useless in games like this. He should be playing Kante role today IMO

It shouldn't be the wrong kind of game for any footballer.