Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Think that might be because Sarri hasn't been taking shots at the board like Conte last season. The latter was moaning at poor transfers, the board and even the players!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6688843/Maurizio-Sarri-admits-job-pressure-Chelseas-6-0-drubbing-Manchester-City.html

'If the owner calls, I'll be happy, seeing as I never hear from him': Under-pressure Maurizio Sarri aims dig at Roman Abramovich

Might not be too long for that.

Just now, Blue Armour said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6688843/Maurizio-Sarri-admits-job-pressure-Chelseas-6-0-drubbing-Manchester-City.html

'If the owner calls, I'll be happy, seeing as I never hear from him': Under-pressure Maurizio Sarri aims dig at Roman Abramovich

Might not be too long for that.

That's Sarri's first shot at the board, TBF. You wonder if he's just asking for the sack at this point...

25 minutes ago, communicate said:

https://medium.com/@Nico_OMorales/how-did-chelsea-get-this-good-this-fast-1a330740723c

A very good article explaining something that confuse me fo a while. Why do we look good early and then everything fall apart. 

Interesting points.

I really do get the impression that a lot of the players are blindly following a script laid out to them by Sarri.

This could explain our disjointed performances,...how they look really good at certain moments, and completely capitulate the next. Majority of the players don't know how to improvise when things DON'T go according to script. 

We lack the players with intelligence to take control of the situation. Sad to say it, but that especially applies to captain Azpilicueta who is still our best defender, but unable to organize our back four. Then again, who would bother to instruct someone like Alonso? Guy doesn't seem to give a crap when on the pitch. 

10 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Interesting points.

I really do get the impression that a lot of the players are blindly following a script laid out to them by Sarri.

This could explain our disjointed performances,...how they look really good at certain moments, and completely capitulate the next. Majority of the players don't know how to improvise when things DON'T go according to script. 

We lack the players with intelligence to take control of the situation. Sad to say it, but that especially applies to captain Azpilicueta who is still our best defender, but unable to organize our back four. Then again, who would bother to instruct someone like Alonso? Guy doesn't seem to give a crap when on the pitch.

The reason they cannot improvise is because they are still not sure on how to play as ball playing team.  When team adjust, we cannot react. 

But honestly it does not matter. He will probably will be sacked and we are back hiring a more counter attacking manager. 

1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

Re-markedly  enough, I think the media were a lot more aggressive with Conte at a similar kind of stage last season., compared to Sarri now.

I guess with United just about edging the top 4 spot on goal difference, they aren't exactly looking forward to a new manager at the helm, and a possible Chelsea resurgence.

Of course. It was Conte 2nd season. That is the problem. Same with Mourinho, the reason why Mou is sacked is not just because United was underperformed but it was his 3rd season. This year United is supposed to contend not fight for top 4.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

Another reason I want Sarri to go which is very important - CHO.

Now yesterday opened my eyes a lot on how poor Sarri’s man management is. He cannot stay here much longer.

There was no pride, no passion. No fight. Why? Because these players weren’t born at Chelsea, and just primadonnas.

CHO is talented, and was in Chelsea since he was seven! He is a Chelsea boy! He may be raw right now but he will fight and show passion. It’s HIS club, he wants to succeed here. This is why me and several others just want to see youth play. Because they will fight to get to the top.

”But but but...CHO wanted to go Bayern!” —Please, take off those Sarri glasses for a moment. CHO is currently being treated like dirt by Sarri. Which is why I want Sarri out now. Chelsea fought Bayern off for WHAT. For CHO to continue being a spectator? He wasn’t even on the bench yesterday, but travelled up to the Etihad for what. CHO feels betrayed and unwanted, that’s why he wanted to leave. How can he not start over Willian at this point is beyond me.

We need fighters in this team. We lost those fighters when we start buying average players who don’t give a fuck about the club.

I am afraid CHO is already wearing red, regardless of who is manager. I just hope, if we dont sell him this summer, he behaves, and doesn't pull crazy stunts.

But point taken, Sarri has to go. Worst personnel management at the club since I was born. Nightmare this is.:(

23 minutes ago, Mana said:

Another reason I want Sarri to go which is very important - CHO.

Now yesterday opened my eyes a lot on how poor Sarri’s man management is. He cannot stay here much longer.

There was no pride, no passion. No fight. Why? Because these players weren’t born at Chelsea, and just primadonnas.

CHO is talented, and was in Chelsea since he was seven! He is a Chelsea boy! He may be raw right now but he will fight and show passion. It’s HIS club, he wants to succeed here. This is why me and several others just want to see youth play. Because they will fight to get to the top.

”But but but...CHO wanted to go Bayern!” —Please, take off those Sarri glasses for a moment. CHO is currently being treated like dirt by Sarri. Which is why I want Sarri out now. Chelsea fought Bayern off for WHAT. For CHO to continue being a spectator? He wasn’t even on the bench yesterday, but travelled up to the Etihad for what. CHO feels betrayed and unwanted, that’s why he wanted to leave. How can he not start over Willian at this point is beyond me.

We need fighters in this team. We lost those fighters when we start buying average players who don’t give a fuck about the club.

CHO??? 

If Cho want to play he need to run more. Forget Sarri, I don't care who the manager is. If he want to play he need to improve defensively. 

Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri says he never speaks to Roman Abramovich

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11634126/chelsea-boss-maurizio-sarri-says-he-never-speaks-to-roman-abramovich

How do you say in Russian"close the fucking door on the way out and stick this cheque up your Sarrihole"will probly what he will hear soon if he dosnt sort things out/change asap.

Just now, kellzfresh said:

It's a shame was so quick to sack. Know going through poor spell but hardly doing any better now! I don't remember such losses twice so close! 

It's annoying it's the same story once again.