Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

5 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Their owner is just ready to spend and back the manager...

Cool it man . Those Sheikhs are bent as a camel in a whorehouse . They dodge FFP,  backhand every two cent mercenary,  ultra hype their buds sponsorship.  Corruption dudes , not for a great club like us .

We rise above that and lm proud that we are doing it ethically bros .

Horrible defeat, thought we would surprise here like we did at the bridge. 

But it's clear he lost the dressing room. 

I thought he would change the personal but still see Alonson in the team. Disappointed by that more then lose. 

Just now, Fernando said:

Horrible defeat, thought we would surprise here like we did at the bridge. 

But it's clear he lost the dressing room. 

I thought he would change the personal but still see Alonson in the team. Disappointed by that more then lose. 

Lost? Maybe he never quite got them to begin with anyway. 

14 minutes ago, Mana said:

Sarri is not using the squad properly. He wants to play this certain way, sticks by it no matter how flawed it is with this squad.

If Ole’s United smash us with Sarri using the same old tactics and formation, there is no going back. He HAS to go. I think he has to go now, but really you cannot survive another beating from a rookie coach.

Do we seriously want to give him until then? If we're not careful, our season could be over by the end of February! (pray god we don't fuck up against Malmo!)

If he stays on, expect a defeat against United. Even Mourinho almost beat us back in October! 

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Do we seriously want to give him until then? If we're not careful, our season could be over by the end of February! (pray god we don't fuck up against Malmo!)

If he stays on, expect a defeat against United. Even Mourinho almost beat us back in October! 

If we go out the FA Cup.. Lose the final and then Spurs I can't see how he'll be here. I want him to succeed and have time but I don't get the game plan. Players seem to look lost and not only can we not attack we don't seem able to defend anymore either 

1 hour ago, Warning_Hazard said:

Russians have been taking the piss and committing huge amounts of dark arts and the govt had enough.

Blaming the uk i wont have that.

roman is don putins money man, yet did jack shit to push putin away from sending agents over to kill OUR citizen. they didn't even kill their traitor spy ffs

its war starting games from 2 bit russians and everyone reacted

bro , Roman has had to support the main man , get with it as that helps us to be the greatest Brit team this century.  lm grateful and will never turn my back .

We get results by taking the initiative and remember those dudes were sightseeing.  It's western propaganda because they fucked up Brexit. Don't believe the shit that Mays government spouts as it a cover up for the all her fuck ups .

I would just really love to hear from one of the players what they think the problem is. Rather than just apologizing again and saying some terrible cliché like "we need to focus and get better." Give us the supporters a fucking idea of what is going on.

Many times this season the players look like they really buy into what Sarri is teaching. They clearly enjoy having more of the ball and taking it to the opposition rather than being reactive like we were under Conte and Mou.

So wtf is the issue? We've got a squad of players that 95% of managers around the world would envy. Why are we repeatedly getting humiliated?

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I would just really love to hear from one of the players what they think the problem is. Rather than just apologizing again and saying some terrible cliché like "we need to focus and get better." Give us the supporters a fucking idea of what is going on.

Many times this season the players look like they really buy into what Sarri is teaching. They clearly enjoy having more of the ball and taking it to the opposition rather than being reactive like we were under Conte and Mou.

So wtf is the issue? We've got a squad of players that 95% of managers around the world would envy. Why are we repeatedly getting humiliated?

And why and how do we manage to have so much of the ball and achieve nothing. 

So many things they could explain.. 

It is time to move the poison out of this club before it is too late, it's been around now since Andre Villas Boas was here, he tried implementing his ideas and all of a sudden our players were rubbish! AVB gets the sack, Di Matteo takes over and all of a sudden they were all like new signings!

Mourinho comes back, everything is rosy and we win the league, the next season he doesn't get his transfer targets - which the idea of him wanting to get new players in probably offended the players we already had here and again all of a sudden the players in a title winning squad are rubbish and Mourinho is sacked, followed by a steady improvement from the players again.

Next it was Antonio Conte, those poor players who seemed so rubbish - again turned into brilliant players and won the league! then Conte doesn't get the players in he wants and then the players turn into bang average ones again.

This season we have shown spells of brilliance so we know they can do it but they don't seem to want to play for Sarri, maybe his methods are more intense than the little darlings would like.

Lets get rid of the spoilt players and build a team who will put 100% effort in every time they take to the pitch, Roman should say to them "if you want the manager sacked - you guys can pay his compensation package" watch how fast we start winning and go unbeaten till the end of the season.

I'm getting sick of the way our players seem to be able to just down tools, this job is turning into a poisoned chalice.

P.S - it's not every player! IMO clearly just a core who have a big influence on the rest.

6 minutes ago, Midlands-Blue said:

It is time to move the poison out of this club before it is too late, it's been around now since Andre Villas Boas was here, he tried implementing his ideas and all of a sudden our players were rubbish! AVB gets the sack, Di Matteo takes over and all of a sudden they were all like new signings!

Mourinho comes back, everything is rosy and we win the league, the next season he doesn't get his transfer targets - which the idea of him wanting to get new players in probably offended the players we already had here and again all of a sudden the players in a title winning squad are rubbish and Mourinho is sacked, followed by a steady improvement from the players again.

Next it was Antonio Conte, those poor players who seemed so rubbish - again turned into brilliant players and won the league! then Conte doesn't get the players in he wants and then the players turn into bang average ones again.

This season we have shown spells of brilliance so we know they can do it but they don't seem to want to play for Sarri, maybe his methods are more intense than the little darlings would like.

Lets get rid of the spoilt players and build a team who will put 100% effort in every time they take to the pitch, Roman should say to them "if you want the manager sacked - you guys can pay his compensation package" watch how fast we start winning and go unbeaten till the end of the season.

I'm getting sick of the way our players seem to be able to just down tools, this job is turning into a poisoned chalice.

P.S - it's not every player! IMO clearly just a core who have a big influence on the rest.

there is only 1 player who was here under AVB, we literally have a whole new squad, they can't all be spoiled players scheming to get coaches sacked.. Don't underestimate the debilitating effect a manger performing badly can have on the whole team. The Utd players were also terrible for mourinho and now they are doing well. That's just the reality of managers, they normally make or break a team.

8 minutes ago, lucio said:

there is only 1 player who was here under AVB, we literally have a whole new squad, they can't all be spoiled players scheming to get coaches sacked.. Don't underestimate the debilitating effect a manger performing badly can have on the whole team. The Utd players were also terrible for mourinho and now they are doing well. That's just the reality of managers, they normally make or break a team.

Who is that 1 player btw? i don't think we have anyone from AVD days. Hazard arrived the season after AVB was sacked.

43 minutes ago, Romans disciples said:

bro , Roman has had to support the main man , get with it as that helps us to be the greatest Brit team this century.  lm grateful and will never turn my back .

We get results by taking the initiative and remember those dudes were sightseeing.  It's western propaganda because they fucked up Brexit. Don't believe the shit that Mays government spouts as it a cover up for the all her fuck ups .

Hahaha. What are you GRU? The entire western hemisphere sent over 100 spy's back home after their hack job. Get Jim ratcliffe in. At least he'll get a stadium built and not bail out because he's owned by Putin. It's solely down to Putin that Romans been kicked out. So instead he ran off to Isreal. Oligarchs got that money when the commies fell from virtually being given huge company's in industry's like oil and gas at extremely cheap rates. First it was the stadium and now he doesn't seem to give a shit. The club should be sold to someone who can take us forward not lingering around like old arsenal, Even that business of a club run by totally out of touch gazillionaires is being run better. I'm fed up. Been following this club way before Roman arrived and way after. January was a joke.