Chelsea banned for TWO transfer windows

Only way we get Sancho is if we do a Pulisic type deal, buy him and get him in the summer.

Zaha is very possible, there was too much talk of him leaving last summer and he was fuming he didn't get the move. Pedro moved on and Zaha in.

Chillwell is a summer signing if at all, and we are talking 50/60/70M in todays market for him.

7 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

He wouldnt say no to us, I doubt he would. And wouldnt cost a bomb either. 50-60m should do it.

50 or 60m is a massive dice roll

look at the new strikers in the EPL this year

most are not doing well

and all had big reps

Joelinton

Wesley

Sébastien Haller

Moise Kean

Patrick Cutrone

7 hours ago, Tomo said:

Why is everyone acting like Zaha is some winger version of Ben Haim?

I mean don't get me wrong he's far from my first choice especially at the price he will likely command but I don't think he will be a bad signing either, far from infact.

He is the kind of player who is good, but nothing more. Dissapears too often, and just doent have that ceiling for a top club IMO. 

The fee is what makes this transfer completely idiotic though.

7 hours ago, Pizy said:

I just don't see a scenario where we "disrupt" or "ruin" the progress of our young players like idiots on Twitter and from other clubs are suggesting. We don't need players in any of those positions. The areas we need to target are currently occupied by past it players, not youth.

RW to replace Pedro (and Willian eventually) a striker to replace Giroud and compete with Tammy, and maybe a defender of some kind.

I hope like hell Marina is already negotiating behind the scenes with Dortmund. 😂 Try to beat United to the punch. Can't see Liverpool or City splurging mega money in January when they don't need him.

Sancho would indeed be a very reasonable transfer now. We realy need a good winger, aparently he wants out and with money saved in summer we can afford it. 

The only thing is that perhaps now we need someone who can already lead from the wings rather a prodigy with superstar ceiling, given we already have plenty of youth in attack and we need some experience/prime players. 

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Only way we get Sancho is if we do a Pulisic type deal, buy him and get him in the summer.

Zaha is very possible, there was too much talk of him leaving last summer and he was fuming he didn't get the move. Pedro moved on and Zaha in.

Chillwell is a summer signing if at all, and we are talking 50/60/70M in todays market for him.

I think Chilwell is going to cost in the same region as VVD & Maguire. Probably like £80m.

For half that we could probably find a great LB somewhere in Europe and that's what I expect us to do. And I say that as someone who loves Chilwell and would make him a priority. The English tax is outrageous,

34 minutes ago, Nicco said:

If we get Zaha I will smash something seriously, he is worse than Willian, anyone who saw him this season knows he is bang average at best.

Not a fan of Zaha but for laughter, would like to see us sign him, just to see the pure outrage. 

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

I think Chilwell is going to cost in the same region as VVD & Maguire. Probably like £80m.

For half that we could probably find a great LB somewhere in Europe and that's what I expect us to do. And I say that as someone who loves Chilwell and would make him a priority. The English tax is outrageous,

If he ends up near VVD ranks, we might aswell pay 100m

A couple of loan signings in January wouldn't be a bad shout, if it stops us paying over the odds before the summer market.

Somebody earlier today mentioned Jovic on a loan with an option to buy and I think that would be a cracking shout. If he can recapture anything like his Frankfurt form from last season he would be a potentially superb addition to compete with Tammy.

I also heard on the radio earlier that Rakitic might push for a loan move in January prior to the Euros. We have three top midfielders at the club but it's already been seen this season that we're one injury away from looking incredibly thin and a couple having to work overtime. If somebody with that level of class and experience is available just as a short term option we should definitely consider it.

1 hour ago, Superblue_1986 said:

A couple of loan signings in January wouldn't be a bad shout, if it stops us paying over the odds before the summer market.

Somebody earlier today mentioned Jovic on a loan with an option to buy and I think that would be a cracking shout. If he can recapture anything like his Frankfurt form from last season he would be a potentially superb addition to compete with Tammy.

I also heard on the radio earlier that Rakitic might push for a loan move in January prior to the Euros. We have three top midfielders at the club but it's already been seen this season that we're one injury away from looking incredibly thin and a couple having to work overtime. If somebody with that level of class and experience is available just as a short term option we should definitely consider it.

Loan signing especially from overseas in January is a horrible idea. By the time he get used to the league, he is gone. 

Real won't let Jovic go unless we give them crazy money. 

12 minutes ago, communicate said:

Loan signing especially from overseas in January is a horrible idea. By the time he get used to the league, he is gone. 

Real won't let Jovic go unless we give them crazy money. 

Much less horrible idea than wasting money in January when potentially our prime targets aren't available so instead we're settling on second or third choice options.

12 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Much less horrible idea than wasting money in January when potentially our prime targets aren't available so instead we're settling on second or third choice options.

Both are terrible idea,that is why you see very little movement in January window from most teams.

2 hours ago, Vybz Kartel said:

We should get Ousmane Dembele on a bargain Im sure Barca are looking to offload. He could thrive with Pulisic. They already have a great partnership from his BVB days.

Quite honestly the worst professional about