Ross Barkley

milllz

5 hours ago, King11Didier said:

Yeah, 15m for a injured player who hasn't played since last season is definitely not ridiculous. The only way this sum is not ridiculous is only because football market nowadays is utter sh8t. Latest example, Van Dijk for what, 75m?

Well technically he isn't injured anymore. Yes the market is idiotic nowadays, that much is true. 15m is pocket money for a player, who on his day, is a very good footballer. Even if we brought Ross for 15m back in 2014, it would have still been a bargain then. 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Barkley deal upsets Mayor of Liverpool, calls for FA investigation

http://sportslens.com/barkley-deal-upsets-mayor-of-liverpool-calls-for-fa-investigation/222457/

Upsets Spuds too bud

Tottenham fans react to Barkley joining Chelsea

https://thisisfutbol.com/2018/01/transfers/tottenham-fans-react-to-barkley-joining-chelsea/

I am not sure why people are complaining about this deals. We need help since Willian and Pedro are both in their 30s. Barkley is British, British talent usually come with 10-20m premium and we pay only 15 million for him. It is a good deals as long as he is fully recovered from his injury 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Spurs fans are never happy 😂😂😂

They live in North London mate. Not much to be happy about :philjones

A good thing is that hes played with Gazza and Waterboy in the England camp so they can break him in. And like it says in the CFC site gaz himself joined us in Jan from 'oop North and within a few months won the FA Cup and the CL! Who knows eh?

Considering how absurd the transfer market is nowadays I think this one's a great deal. The pricetag in particular makes is a low risk - high reward signing, even though Barkley still has a long way to go in order to live up to his supposed great potential. The main thing is he still can do that and for £15m he's well worth the shot.

I can’t understand why   we are interested. For how much money spend Chelsea to buy some players..  

i only want to have in our team better players than we have. 

If barkley costs 100millions or 15millions I don’t care .  I’m not billionaire.. so ? 

^ For a player who is credited for being a good goalscorer from midfield, he sure has few goals and assists. Or maybe I'm just spoilt having seen our greatest ever player, Lampard, smash such numbers per season.

Not a really big fan of this transfer. What I can say is that he will be wearing Chelsea colours only because he is English and because he was available for almost nothing, although even 15m pounds might be too much for him in my eyes. Definitely not a Conte signing, but the Italian is used to not bringing him his targets, at least our clueless board bring some other players.
I hope he will prove me wrong, because I don't really have high expectations from him and also please, stop comparing him to Lampard, he is far behind Frank, doesn't even deserve his number at the club. Hope this tranfer doesn't mean RLC will be gone permanently soon.
If it was up to Conte we would have a full team of mediocre players, i have more trust in the board than Conte.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, communicate said:

I am not sure why people are complaining about this deals. We need help since Willian and Pedro are both in their 30s. Barkley is British, British talent usually come with 10-20m premium and we pay only 15 million for him. It is a good deals as long as he is fully recovered from his injury 

Willian doesnt turn 30 until next season. Hardly on the decline.

Just now, LAM09 said:
5 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:
Willian doesnt turn 30 until next season. Hardly on the decline.

He's been had at the same level since his Shakhtar days.

I'd argue he was probably the same when he left Corinthians.

He's a solidly average player. Sure, he'd be the best player in a side like Everton or Burnley, but he is average for any higher. You know what you are gonna get from him more often than not. Makes him the perfect squad player to have. Nothing really more though.

I'd argue he was probably the same when he left Corinthians.

He's a solidly average player. Sure, he'd be the best player in a side like Everton or Burnley, but he is average for any higher. You know what you are gonna get from him more often than not. Makes him the perfect squad player to have. Nothing really more though.
The chance of making £20m profit is something we shouldn't think twice about in the summer.