Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

OneMoSalah

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I rather sign Dybala With Hazard money 

I hope Hazard won't go! we have something like 36/40 players, if he needs money to buy 2/3 top players i don't understand because we don't sell others players, instead of selling Hazard! Great team is builted with more top players, not substituted each other! Use mediocral or old players to get money, not yours best players!
someone: David luiz, cahill,kalas,omeruo, hector, zappacosta, drinkwater,bakayoko, moses, baker, boga, nathan, piazon,pedro, willian,giroud, maybe morata

30 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

I hope Hazard won't go! we have something like 36/40 players, if he needs money to buy 2/3 top players i don't understand because we don't sell others players, instead of selling Hazard! Great team is builted with more top players, not substituted each other! Use mediocral or old players to get money, not yours best players!
someone: David luiz, cahill,kalas,omeruo, hector, zappacosta, drinkwater,bakayoko, moses, baker, boga, nathan, piazon,pedro, willian,giroud, maybe morata

It's not about Chelsea wanting to sell Hazard, it's about Hazard wanting to go

24 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

It's not about Chelsea wanting to sell Hazard, it's about Hazard wanting to go

i know that, i'm just saying we should sell those type of players instead ours top players if we want getting stronger! of course if hazard wants leave nothing we can do!

9 hours ago, blues.bridge said:

i know that, i'm just saying we should sell those type of players instead ours top players if we want getting stronger! of course if hazard wants leave nothing we can do!

lol, noone wants to sell Hazard to gather funds for future transfers

5 minutes ago, Liuxas said:

Hm. So if we buying him this means Golovin going to Juventus. Because i don't see the point of buying another midfielder.

him or Golovin... Impossible to buy three midfielders the same window....especially when we have Barkley who can still prove his quality this coming season... 

32 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We aren't spunking our entire summer budget on midfield. Don't even think SMS is being considered by our board because he'd cost so much.

Golovin would cost a fraction of the price and outperformed him at the WC. Much smarter buy. SMS looks like an unbelieveable talent but surely out of our price range.

Golovin had the better WC but SMS is miles ahead as a player, he was amazing for Lazio the past couple of years. He would by all accounts be the most perfect partner to finish our midfield. If we managed to sign him and trotted out a midfield of Jorginho/Kante/SMS i would be right there with @Unionjack 

Curious to see if any traction is gained moving forward, I think however this will be a weak twitter link and it will die out really quickly. @Pizy is right about our budget and his cost. 100m+ is the starting point for this guy. 

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

Huge signing this if we are actually in for him . 

At least we see big targets no more crouch ,benteke ,caroll .No more suffering 

Wait till the transfer period is over. We may be interested and still left with buying 'Drinkwater' and deadline

15 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

Wait till the transfer period is over. We may be interested and still left with buying 'Drinkwater' and deadline

Right now I'd put Waterboy at the bottom of our CM pile so I cant see a chance in hell of us using him which is sad. So even if we don't manage to but Savic or Golo we have 2 of the best CMs in the world IMHO of course

But if we get a forward playmaker we could fuck everybody up (that is if we have a proper 3 up front)

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

We aren't spunking our entire summer budget on midfield. Don't even think SMS is being considered by our board because he'd cost so much.

Golovin would cost a fraction of the price and outperformed him at the WC. Much smarter buy. SMS looks like an unbelieveable talent but surely out of our price range.

Honestly regarding price range, I think the signing of Jorginho indicates change and also a belief in the new manager and his philosophy (sounds stupid typing it but obvious haha).

As well as that we are after Higuain, Rugani and Alisson who will all cost a lot of money, particularly for a 30 year old and a GK. I think if Sarri has said he wants him, he will get him, same with Higuain, Rugani and Alisson. Lets see though, I have no doubts that Golovin will be a good player but Milinkovic-Savic will be an outstanding player in 2 or 3 years and if we can get him for anything between 70-100M we should quite rightly be in for him (markets been fucked for years but say 10 years ago he'd probably cost about 40m or so). 

This guy looked bang average in the WC but he was playing in a bang average tean with a shit system in place. Still he diesn't seem the kind of player Sarri would want. He seems more of a Mourinho kind of player.

7 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Honestly regarding price range, I think the signing of Jorginho indicates change and also a belief in the new manager and his philosophy (sounds stupid typing it but obvious haha).

As well as that we are after Higuain, Rugani and Alisson who will all cost a lot of money, particularly for a 30 year old and a GK. I think if Sarri has said he wants him, he will get him, same with Higuain, Rugani and Alisson. Lets see though, I have no doubts that Golovin will be a good player but Milinkovic-Savic will be an outstanding player in 2 or 3 years and if we can get him for anything between 70-100M we should quite rightly be in for him (markets been fucked for years but say 10 years ago he'd probably cost about 40m or so). 

I doubt we're actually in for Sergej but I do agree, the signing of Jorginho could mark the end of the penny pinching that has gone on.

As always I feel we're being linked to force teams to stump up an absurd amount

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You