Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

OneMoSalah

On 18/12/2017 at 11:49 PM, LAM09 said:

I think he could be the goal scoring midfielder we've been after since Frank left.

Yea Yea and thrice Yea!

I tell ya - we should get in there fuckin quick sticks cause you know damn well Peps going to be straight up his arse ASAP.

We have desperately needed a Frank since he left and in a 343 with Kante we wold rule TFW!

OR Just get Kante scoring goals and switch to a 334!!

He is a very good player and has potential to become very top player. They already did an amazing marketing in Italy for him, everybody are talking about potentially astronomical numbers. I mean this level players just don’t ends up at Chelsea.

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Yea Yea and thrice Yea!

I tell ya - we should get in there fuckin quick sticks cause you know damn well Peps going to be straight up his arse ASAP.

We have desperately needed a Frank since he left and in a 343 with Kante we wold rule TFW!

OR Just get Kante scoring goals and switch to a 334!!

His agent is supposedly Kezman, so that should give us a slight edge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I understand just how hard it would be to get this guy but I think HE is the perfect Kante partner. Sell some deadwood and at least show willingness and arsehole creep like fuck around him.

• 3 weeks later...

We really do need a guy like this if we want to make any sort of impression in the PL let alone in Europe.

We are crying out for creativity and someone thats a proper conveyor between vefence and forwards, Specially if Sari cimes in with a 433 or go to a 4231 again. Baks is a wall but we need a dynamic Cescy. This lad or Jorginho would make me emit sex wee!

• 1 month later...

Is he really that much better than Loftus-Cheek? I don't see why there's so much hype. He's a talented and skilful midfielder alright but nothing about him tells me that this is the guy want to buy for 100 million.

1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

Is he really that much better than Loftus-Cheek? I don't see why there's so much hype. He's a talented and skilful midfielder alright but nothing about him tells me that this is the guy want to buy for 100 million.

Surely you cant put RLC and Savic on equal par?

21 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Is he really much better than Loftus-Cheek? Loftus-Cheek got bullied by Dembele and Fellaini tonight and when he did get the ball his final end product was shocking. Wouldn't happen with Milinkovic-Savic. Plus SMS is another level completely. 

• 3 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You