Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

OneMoSalah

I do have to add, looking again at Lazio, I am shocked he is renewing, they have been utterly hollowed out.

IF (big ifs grant you, but certainly was possible) SMS, Immobile and my GK fav target before I found out Kepa was available (Strakosha) had all left

Lazio literally (and I am sure many will argue, but I do rate him to a point) would have had one truly good player left, ONE. AMF Luis Alberto, who most of you will slag off due to his Scouser bust experience (he is vastly better now IMHO).

After that you have an immense drop off in terms of quality across the board.

LW Joaquín Correa (could slide up possibly to near Alberto level, we shall see)

then an even bigger drop off

Soon to be 30 DMF Milan Badelj

RB Adam Marusic (mostly known for being attacked by Aleksandar Kolarov for choosing to play for Montenegro and not Serbia, lol)  https://thelaziali.com/2018/09/04/aleksander-kolarov-adam-marusic/

and 2 Brasilian young CB's Luiz Felipe (21) and  Wallace (23) who are hardly world-beaters

being the only others one worth really anything, unless you rate (I do not) CMF new boy Valon Berisha 

None of them are remotely at Chelsea bench level.

I guess SMS likes being a big fish in little pond atm

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I guess SMS likes being a big fish in little pond atm

Just no telling how players think mate. Look at KK staying with the poison dwarf twat because he wants to return the faith they placed in him. These players can basically pick the team where they want to play yet they choose to stay where they are. I can't see that its lack of ambition or scared of movement or even the need to be a big fish etc. I just know its yet 1 more off my wants list. To be honest Ive not actually had 1 join us! Sadness! MAYBE time to lower my goals - but then like you I want domination!

ab294eea4463ca31ac4c22fe1af05401.gif

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

but then like you I want domination!

ab294eea4463ca31ac4c22fe1af05401.gif

Saúl Ñíguez (but will never happen, sob)

I know we disagree but I would take him over any other CMF on planet, except maybe (and now age comes into play, as he turns 30 in 15 months) Kroos

SMS included, although SMS would be the next one

IF we lose Kova (NO!!!) then i would dearly love to rip away Piotr Zielinski from the poison dwarf

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Saúl Ñíguez (but will never happen, sob)

I know we disagree but I would take him over any other CMF on planet, except maybe (and now age comes into play, as he turns 30 in 15 months) Kroos

SMS included, although SMS would be the next one

IF we lose Kova (NO!!!) then i would dearly love to rip away Piotr Zielinski from the poison dwarf

I like Zielinski a lot too And I'd be a nutter to turn down Ñíguez But you know what its like when you get a fave player. I loved Cescy for years and even travelled to the cold north London to Highbury to see him. And Savics like that,

I just want the best team we can put together, Dont HAVE to be big names if we can get the team gelled right. Its just Me - I only watch us now so all the players I get to see are against us.

So I rely on clever sods like you to fill me in on whats occuring. And I mean that in the nicest of ways.

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I just want the best team we can put together, Dont HAVE to be big names if we can get the team gelled right. Its just Me - I only watch us now so all the players I get to see are against us.

So I rely on clever sods like you to fill me in on whats occuring. And I mean that in the nicest of ways.

I am the same, I almost NEVER go for the biggest star names in my wish list, especially if you have known me for years and have seen me name the same players I do now, but before many were even at top of valuations

THE club I admire business-wise the most, by far, is Bayern Munich, they are extraordinarily focused on having a template on how to run their transfer business, and always fucking end up with many players I adore. They have never once, that I can recall, bought the worlds number one player at a certain position, BUT they sure as hell have develop multiple ones into that position, ie Neuer (at one point) Hummels, arguably, (at one point), Kimmich (now) Alaba (now) Lewandowski (at one point), Arjen Robben (at one point)

Casual footie fans would probably not even have a clue about many of my favourite targets,and I have NEVER, EVER once wanted Messi, CR7 or Neymar on our team. Mbappe, hmmmm, he would be my ONE exception,but it isn't going to happen unless Ratcliffe buys us and says fuck it!! here is 300m quid I don't need, take it PSG!

lolol

I have always fancied KK and Varane, from well before they were the top 2 CB's on the planet, so that's not fair for a person to say I am front running on them

Niklas Süle is deffo not that well known, but would love to have him, same for Aymeric Laporte and my last top 5'er, Marquinhos (pretty well known NOW, not when I started wanting him)

David Alaba is best fullback on the planet, yet most casual fans will not know much about him. Lucas Hernández the same, and REALLY not well known before the WC. Alex Telles still is really obscure, and even Alex Sandro is not a full stop household name (he is getting too old now to buy at Juve crazy price, as you are aware I have said before) Most punters will rant about Marcelo or Jordi Alba

I can go on and on but you get the point, I have very specific ideas of who I like for player targets, I never just go for the obvious, 'OMG! I want most famous player at every position!!' rot like I see and hear daily (NOT on this board, I mean in general life)

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am the same, I almost NEVER go for the biggest star names in my wish list, especially if you have known me for years and have seen me name the same players I do now, but before many were even at top of valuations

THE club I admire business-wise the most, by far, is Bayern Munich, they are extraordinarily focused on having a template on how to run their transfer business, and always fucking end up with many players I adore. They have never once, that I can recall, bought the worlds number one player at a certain position, BUT they sure as hell have develop multiple ones into that position, ie Neuer (at one point) Hummels, arguably, (at one point), Kimmich (now) Alaba (now) Lewandowski (at one point), Arjen Robben (at one point)

Casual footie fans would probably not even have a clue about many of my favourite targets,and I have NEVER, EVER once wanted Messi, CR7 or Neymar on our team. Mbappe, hmmmm, he would be my ONE exception,but it isn't going to happen unless Ratcliffe buys us and says fuck it!! here is 300m quid I don't need, take it PSG!

lolol

I have always fancied KK and Varane, from well before they were the top 2 CB's on the planet, so that's not fair for a person to say I am front running on them

Niklas Süle is deffo not that well known, but would love to have him, same for Aymeric Laporte and my last top 5'er, Marquinhos (pretty well known NOW, not when I started wanting him)

David Alaba is best fullback on the planet, yet most casual fans will not know much about him. Lucas Hernández the same, and REALLY not well known before the WC. Alex Telles still is really obscure, and even Alex Sandro is not a full stop household name (he is getting too old now to buy at Juve crazy price, as you are aware I have said before) Most punters will rant about Marcelo or Jordi Alba

I can go on and on but you get the point, I have very specific ideas of who I like for player targets, I never just go for the obvious, 'OMG! I want most famous player at every position!!' rot like I see and hear daily (NOT on this board, I mean in general life)

I like Sule a lot too. I remember when we were linked to him a couple of seasons ago saying we had to buy him. Conte didn't read it I guess!

And your other 4 too I really like so for me you got the DOF job Mrs!

Just now, Unionjack said:

I like Sule a lot too. I remember when we were linked to him a couple of seasons ago saying we had to buy him. Conte didn't read it I guess!

And your other 4 too I really like so for me you got the DOF job Mrs!

Well, TBF, those are my pipedream 'anyone on planet' picks

unfortunately, I do not any will come to pass (and that was only listing CB/Fullbacks) even Telles (and José Gayà) looks to be off the table now, grrrr

I do not think we can get Sessegnon atm for LB either (not with our current board and our fiscal policy) see this post for LB options atm (Firpo is my newest top 4 or 5 LB recco)

unless it's a rating list, I almost always list realistic and/or great value targets

• 2 weeks later...

OH FUCK!!

Chelsea transfer target Milinković-Savić signs new Lazio contract with massive release clause

Out of reach?

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/10/1/17924130/chelsea-transfer-target-milinkovi-savi-signs-new-lazio-contract-with-massive-release-clause

But thanks to a ludicrous asking price in excess of €110 million, Lazio managed to hold on to their prized asset.

And today, they have made the task of taking his talents out of Stadio Olimpico even more difficult (or at least more expensive), as the 23-year-old agreed to put pen to paper on a contract extension until 2023.

59 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

OH FUCK!!

Chelsea transfer target Milinković-Savić signs new Lazio contract with massive release clause

Out of reach?

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/10/1/17924130/chelsea-transfer-target-milinkovi-savi-signs-new-lazio-contract-with-massive-release-clause

But thanks to a ludicrous asking price in excess of €110 million, Lazio managed to hold on to their prized asset.

And today, they have made the task of taking his talents out of Stadio Olimpico even more difficult (or at least more expensive), as the 23-year-old agreed to put pen to paper on a contract extension until 2023.

Striker Ciro Immobile, who was the main provider of goals for the Italians with 41 scored in all competitions last season, also extended his tenure with Lazio for the same length.

We can pull them both off the table now for us. Completely

We made a legit offer of 115m euros PLUS Musonda (let's value him at 10m euros) so that's 125m euros (£111m) to Lazio and they laughed in our face.

They wanted 150m euros (£133m). It is now in writing. Only teams that meet that (Shitty won't buy him, I am convinced he is NOT a Pep player) would be the usual suspects, ie. Barca, Real, PSG. and Manure (IF they sold Pogba). Too rich for our blood, and also for Juve and Bayern.

I think it will come down to PSG (especially if they lose Rabiot,and FOR SURE if they sold Mbappe, as they will have £250m to £300m burning a hole in the sheik's robe pocket then) and Manure (if they sell Pogba) or Barca, IF they do NOT buy Pogba. I do not see Real paying that much for a CMF. Maybe I am wrong.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Striker Ciro Immobile, who was the main provider of goals for the Italians with 41 scored in all competitions last season, also extended his tenure with Lazio for the same length.

We can pull them both off the table now for us. Completely

We made a legit offer of 115m euros PLUS Musonda (let's value him at 10m euros) so that's 125m euros (£111m) to Lazio and they laughed in our face.

They wanted 150m euros (£133m). It is now in writing. Only teams that meet that (Shitty won't buy him, I am convinced he is NOT a Pep player) would be the usual suspects, ie. Barca, Real, PSG. and Manure (IF they sold Pogba). Too rich for our blood, and also for Juve and Bayern.

I think it will come down to PSG (especially if they lose Rabiot,and FOR SURE if they sold Mbappe, as they will have £250m to £300m burning a hole in the sheik's robe pocket then) and Manure (if they sell Pogba) or Barca, IF they do NOT buy Pogba. I do not see Real paying that much for a CMF. Maybe I am wrong.

I had a dream .....................!!!

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I had a dream .....................!!!

We should tossed them Bakayoko plus £100m. If you rate Bakayoko at £35m (he is playing better now for AC Milan after a dodgy start) there is basically your 150m euro. Lazio DMF's are soon 30 and 32, and pretty shit (scouser has been Lucas and the pedestrian Milan Badelj, who only now is rated a little higher due to his Croatia WC turn. Bakayoko is NOT  playing a straight DMF at all for Milan, he is playing in much the same zone as SMS, just without the offensive shooting.

Other players than Bakayoko could have been floated too. Drinkwater PLUS Musonda, Cesc, Moses plus Musonda, (they need wingers) or even lower the cash a bit and toss in Morata.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

We should tossed them Bakayoko plus £100m. If you rate Bakayoko at £35m (he is playing better now for AC Milan after a dodgy start) there is basically your 150m euro. Lazio DMF's are soon 30 and 32, and pretty shit (scouser has been Lucas and the pedestrian Milan Badelj, who only now is rated a little higher due to his Croatia WC turn. Bakayoko is NOT  playing a straight DMF at all for Milan, he is playing in much the same zone as SMS, just without the offensive shooting.

Other players than Bakayoko could have been floated too. Drinkwater PLUS Musonda, Cesc, Moses plus Musonda, (they need wingers) or even lower the cash a bit and toss in Morata.

If we are willing to pay £400k a week to Eden I'm sure we could have paid for him somehow. All the deadwood could have gone a long way towards it.

Just now, Unionjack said:

If we are willing to pay £400k a week to Eden I'm sure we could have paid for him somehow. All the deadwood could have gone a long way towards it.

We apperently dont want to sell any of our precious jewels such as Drinkwater, Moses, etc.

6 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Don't include 'me' in the royal 'we' lol

I hate having this much uncertainty over Hazard, Kovacic, and our striker position. Like I said a month ago or so, we have more complicated issues (far beyond just those 3) than any major top club in football atm, from ownership situ on down.

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I hate having this much uncertainty over Hazard, Kovacic, and our striker position. Like I said a month ago or so, we have more complicated issues (far beyond just those 3) than any major top club in football atm, from ownership situ on down.

I have my eyes raised a smirk and am nodding in agreement cause Ive said it too.

Oh how nice it would be to have the basics like a DOF.

• 1 year later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You