Serge Aurier

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really know nothing of the guy, this is the first i've heard of him.

We are split 50/50 on wether we want him or don't.

From someone who know nothing, but if he is a decent player but volatile as some say, then get him, he won't get to fuck with Don Toni.

He might just be the RWB we need, just my opinion of course.

hes1ofus

Options for RWB are starting to get more and more limited after each passing day and this guy is a pretty good player. Either way, I want him to stay as far away from the club as possible.

No need for any more toxic personalities at the team after just getting rid of Costa. At the moment chances are he wouldn't even get a work permit in the UK, although that might change following his court hearing next week. 

16 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

I tought he was on his way to utd?

Sky sources have been told United do not want to sign Aurier.

It is also understood that United are not currently pursuing other targets and may have to offload some players before allowing any other arrivals.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10970699/manchester-united-not-keen-on-signing-serge-aurier-from-paris-saint-germain

To all worried about his attitude, let's remember that he's only 24. Certain Zlatan was a similar shithead at that age. Living abroad in a non-French speaking country and playing under a manager like Conte could do wonders for his lack of maturity.

48 minutes ago, Spike said:

Make up your minds. First Costa is too much of an attitude problem, but Aurier is not? For fucks sake, try and not have double standards.

So true lol.

I still like both. Atittude or not, we were winning trophies and whenever on pitch, Costa showed passion for Cfc. 

Im sure Aurier would too. 

And in the end thats what matters.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You