Serge Aurier

Serge Aurier has been left out of PSG's pre-season squad with the club flying to Miami without the Ivorian. 

For those of you that don't know him, he is an outstanding player who happens to be a massive knob. He's a physically imposing right back with great positional awareness and exceptional technical ability. The good news is he's available; the bad news is that we are yet to be linked (have I mentioned he's a knob?).

He would be absolutely perfect for our RWB position and he must be a huuuge knob because he's extremely talented and it doesn't sound like there is much competition for him (been linked to Spurs for a while and now Man United).

Aurier---Kante---Bakayoko and another beast for the left side is the stuff dreams are made of. No midfield in the PL would ever overpower us.

Strengths: key passes, aerial duels, passing, dribbling, tackling

Weaknesses: attitude

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely up for his transfer to Chelsea, shame there are no links yet. I think he can be really good at RWB, his strength and pace will suit him good at PL, imo. Also don't think he would cost much, his problem is his attitude, got some problems with PSG manager not so long time ago. Definitely worth to try at least.

If he has shown improvement in his attitude then sure, but we are currently trying to get rid of sources of conflict, not add to them.
It is too bad really, Aurier seems like he could become quite the star, but talent without hard work and good attitude is just not enough.

12 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

I wonder if you all got on your high horses when we signed Alonso. What he has done is a thousand times worse than anything Aurier has done.

Alonso situation is outside of football though, Aurier has fallen out with 2 different managers at PSG. He is very undisciplined, Conte will not work or tolerate such players. 

You need to understand french and look at the whole video of what was happening with him.

It's not a reason, agree, but you guys should also know that Blanc is far less respected than Conte.

He could be sorted out, but we don't seem to be after him anyways. 

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You