Serge Aurier

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

There is nothing to discuss about facts..that is why they are called facts. 

Forums like this are meant to discuss opinions. If you want to read facts you should just open an encyclopedia. 

The fact is a source (sky sports ,Di marzio etc ) . 

You make your opinion  -> facts . 

Give me sources to open a conversation.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A competent and intelligent club would ask to be kept informed about his situation in case it's possible he can indeed move to the UK. Unfortunately, I have zero faith we have and he's probably already a done deal to Spuds for a steal of a price.

2 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Let's hijack this move ... that is one thing the board is good in doing!!! 

Our board probably don't even know who he is. Too busy waiting for the market to inflate to buy overpriced and incredibly average English players on deadline day!

A competent and intelligent club would ask to be kept informed about his situation in case it's possible he can indeed move to the UK. Unfortunately, I have zero faith we have and he's probably already a done deal to Spuds for a steal of a price.

That's assuming he has any interest in joining us in the first place.

1 minute ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I think the fact that we're a much bigger club than they are, have many French speaking players, and are the fucking champions would make him more likely to want to join us if we made a big push. Can't imagine why any player would choose Tottenham over Chelsea if both are after them.

7 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Our board probably don't even know who he is. Too busy waiting for the market to inflate to buy overpriced and incredibly average English players on deadline day!

I sure they didnt know about Salah, Cuadrado, WIllian as well :)

15 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

After the Ox situation, I'm pretty sure our board never bothered to find out

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You