Jan Oblak

Captain Ahmed

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

The board aren't going to trigger his clause with 3 days left to go. Butland seems like a signing the board would push for

I agree , can't see it happening - nice to dream about something positive after today though lol. I will dream until Butland is confirmed :P

We wouldn't pay out 100 me for anyone

But I saw a link to a guy called Kepa today. Gotta say the kid looks great. We bought big nose when he was a similar age and from all Ive read and seen vids and his fans quotes this lad is the potential best in the world.

Its worth spending a few quid when you know you've bought class.

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

This is so not going to happen.  Why would he even want to come here anyway?

Exactly. Why on Earth would he swap sunny Spain with garunteed CL football for the smog filled City of London garunteeong Europa League trips on a Thursday night. Nobody is that dumb. 

Its a long shot, but if the club was tiny bit ambitious, we would at least bid heavily for him. 

Tibo isnt perfect, but only way we dont downgrade is to get Oblak as replacement. Everyone else is clearly not as good as Tibo/Oblak.

We spent 60m so far, I hardly hardly believe we dont have at least 60m available. Plus whatever Tibo sale would bring. Oblak isnt impossible at all when it comes to cash, but

1.) Would he want to come

2.) Can board even identify him as best option and be brave and bold to bid 

15 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Its a long shot, but if the club was tiny bit ambitious, we would at least bid heavily for him. 

Tibo isnt perfect, but only way we dont downgrade is to get Oblak as replacement. Everyone else is clearly not as good as Tibo/Oblak.

We spent 60m so far, I hardly hardly believe we dont have at least 60m available. Plus whatever Tibo sale would bring. Oblak isnt impossible at all when it comes to cash, but

1.) Would he want to come

2.) Can board even identify him as best option and be brave and bold to bid 

1)  No

2)  Yes/no

Unfortunately

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You