Alex Sandro

iceboy

40 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

How do you know?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

This guy has contacts inside the big banks that handle most of the footballers accounts. He posted videos before Bakayoko and Rudiger signed saying that his contacts had just opened bank accounts for them. He is nearly always spot on with his news.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, DDA said:

Chelsea just opened a bank account for Sandro in London. Just like they did for Bakayoko before he came and Rudiger. Be positive my friend.

I know about the guy on twitter who reported same thing about Baka days before Baka actually signed, same goes with Kante last year. His friend (source) works in Canary Wharf, they do finances of people worth min £500k. So he was reliable so far about those two.

He's CFC fan so he would easily report that on his account, epically. Maybe you have different dude (source)😂

I can't tell if it's true but some kid said apparently his father who works in hotel saw Conte and Sandro together! Probably fake but it wouldn't be fair to keep such a information only for myself. 

Ps: Conte was at Wembley against Spurs.

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

😰😰😰

Edit: nevermind

He said the same about Pogba.

I rememver Allegri giving an interview, where he talked about how he was adamant Pogba was going to staying, until Moratta and the board sat him down and showed him how much profit they'd be making from the deal. If we pay a record fee for a Sandro, Moratta will say yes. 

It all boils down to Juve finding a replacement. As soon as they have, Sandro will be on his way for a medical. I am actually pretty confident this is going to happen.

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

It all boils down to Juve finding a replacement. As soon as they have, Sandro will be on his way for a medical. I am actually pretty confident this is going to happen.

Any news on Spinazolla returning? 

25 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

He said the same about Pogba.

I rememver Allegri giving an interview, where he talked about how he was adamant Pogba was going to staying, until Moratta and the board sat him down and showed him how much profit they'd be making from the deal. If we pay a record fee for a Sandro, Moratta will say yes. 

I think his name is Marotta :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You