Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, the wes said:

Why we continue on chasing Sandro Juventus have made it clear he's not for sell 

Because it wouldn't be us if it didn't happen each season. Stones, Koulibali..

I don't think it means anything. Coaches have said similar things about a lot of players that have left, sometimes just days after. In the end it is the club that makes these decisions, and the quote could just be a ploy to weaken the negotiation position of Chelsea. 

‘SANDRO WON’T LEAVE’

Chelsea transfer target Alex Sandro will not be leaving Juventus this summer, according to their coach Massimiliano Allegri.

“Alex Sandro is a Juve player,” he said from Boston, where Juventus beat Roma in a pre-season friendly.

“He is sensational and will not leave.”

time to move on to other targets .gotta take no for an answer with this..we are already just  about entering the "panic buy time" with the season fast approaching..i`m happy with Alonso as the main starter anyway.(I`m not gonna bother comparing him to Sandro when it`s clear he`s not gonna be coming now) I don`t think Bertrand would want to come either,as he shouldn`t be the nailed in starter here. we would be better served either having a young deputy we can groom to take over in a few years or a veteran who can step in when required. RWB for me is the wingback position in bigger need of an upgrade. I liked the rumour we were interested in Cedric Soares.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You