Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

How pathetic do you have to be to make a fake football journalist Twitter account? And not even one of the bigger, more well known journalists at that.

Mate I've been in the Army for 10 years I've seen shit only nightmares produce, ppl making fake accounts is child's play to what a really goes on in this world lol.

This guy has contacts inside the big banks that handle most of the footballers accounts. He posted videos before Bakayoko and Rudiger signed saying that his contacts had just opened bank accounts for them. He is nearly always spot on with his news.

Look at that sofa and lounge wall. Wtf

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

Look at that sofa and lounge wall. Wtf

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I like the sofa. It reminds me of my nans gaff.

We shoud sign this player Guilherme Arana(20) and save £50mi.

I remember when Alex Sandro was 20 years old playing for Santos and Arana is better.

Funny thing is: we could translate his name to English and call him "Willian Spider". Cool name too.

27 minutes ago, the wes said:

Just fucking great :middlefinger:. We should have been in for him cause we are going no where with sandro 

Just because there are no rumours, doesnt mean its not happening :)

I'd like to hope our board have long since moved on and are working around the clock on an alternative but I wouldn't hold my breath. Just like with Stones we've probably had the blinders on and focused on only the primary target until it's too late.

Watch Baba be brought back into the fold...😒

29 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'd like to hope our board have long since moved on and are working around the clock on an alternative but I wouldn't hold my breath. Just like with Stones we've probably had the blinders on and focused on only the primary target until it's too late.

Watch Baba be brought back into the fold...😒

Don't forget Conte also wanted Bonucci and Dani Alves but serious clubs have already taken those two players. Juventus aren't going to sell their entire back 4 in one window. Another F up by us.

39 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Even though i can never prove it im sure that was more Jose's fault. If last summer is anything to go by Conte/the club will have contigency plans even if like Alonso they aren't big enough names to silence the moaners (not you).

18 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Don't forget Conte also wanted Bonucci and Dani Alves but serious clubs have already taken those two players. Juventus aren't going to sell their entire back 4 in one window. Another F up by us.

Don't think there was ever a realistic chance of either of those players coming here. Bonucci would only stay in Italy for family reasons and Dani Alves is one of the biggest mercenaries in football who went for the biggest paycheck (and fair play to him at his age to get 200k+ a week from PSG).

What we could've done, though, is made Juve a ridiculous offer before either of those players were gone. Soon as Bonucci left we had zero chance at Sandro.

At this point we just need someone at the same level of Alonso for competition and cover. Doubt there's time left to get a significant upgrade.

Just now, It's too big said:

I really don't get the hype for Sandro. There must be cheaper alternatives who are just as good, or have potential to be better. 

You've not seen him much, have you?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You