Followers 3

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Lol that tweet is from June 18. It is also fake news.

Yes because we were discussing older articles mate. 

Fake? We will see about that :ph34r:

2 hours ago, CaptainConte said:

The price is not a problem...Juventus for Sandro accetted all offer of 50 mln of euros or more...

Marotta (the Chief) was clear "We have rejected an important offer for Sandro by Chelsea...But if the player Want go away we can't reject other offer"

More or less the same words last years for Vidal,Tevez,Pogba ecc...

In my opinion  Sandro ask to Juventus to be sell more weeks ago ...Juventus wanted rinnove his contract with Dybala but He interrupted the negoziations..

somebody Say that the Brazilian not stay well in Turin..

I know that Sandro's Agent more days after the Cardiff final flyed on London to spoke with the Blues staff..

My only real concern now is that you weren't able to get the other LB back from loan. That Alone might change Juves mind because now there's no possible replacement. 

27 minutes ago, CaptainConte said:

I think that Matic should be Enter in the transfer..

Juventus search a Phisical Midfielder and I know that Max Allegri love the Serbian Player

This would be the perfect scenario.

Buy Bakayoko and not let United have Matic. If he was used to sweeten the Sandro deal, it would benefit Chelsea just as much as Juventus.

So so so 

he is not coming officially unfortunately.. 

because of juventus who sold bonnuci. 

35m€for Italy and 70m£ for England. 

I'm so sure that if Milan wanted Sandro he would go for 30m€ haha . 

Remember rodriguez  went to Bayern for 30m€ and real asked for English clubs 75m€ hahaha. 

They hate us (English teams) because we earn more money  💰?? 

And belloti exit clause for foreign clubs 100m € 

and for Italian clubs 40-45€? Haha

10 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Might Ben a conspiracy theory but this actually kinda makes sense regarding this weird Sandro situation:

Can't watch. What he say?

25 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Might be a conspiracy theory but this actually kinda makes sense regarding this weird Sandro situation, also explains the Bonucci deal:

This guy is a beast even he acknowledges Emenalo is a fucking cockroach. Even so, if Sandro said yes to us, Juventus might be forced to sell him one way or another.

Hope he's wrong about Conte going to AC Milan, though he makes a lot of sense.  Someone send this video to Roman, please.

Also:  Doesn't want to raise his voice in public, but no qualms about dropping F-Bombs while holding an infant.  

8 hours ago, Georgy said:

This guy is a beast even he acknowledges Emenalo is a fucking cockroach. Even so, if Sandro said yes to us, Juventus might be forced to sell him one way or another.

Cockroach? Emenalo has accomplished more in his life than your entire family ever will. He wouldn't even acknowledge your presence you worthless pos. :lol:

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic