Arsenal 3-0 Chelsea

Jase

Worst Player of the Match  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Worst Player of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Ivanovic
    • Cahill
    • Luiz
    • Azpilicueta
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

We made a dreadful Swansea side look decent the other week. If Arsenal weren't so Arsenal-ish and Walcott wasn't so shit, we'd have lost by six or seven today; they actually let us off the hook to a certain degree I think. Play like that against City and I would genuinely expect them to knock in double figures.

The tragic thing is the players actually look fitter and sharper than last season, just shows you cant polish a turd

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

There is no one here who failed to recognise the weaknesses in the squad.  No one who did not see the need for a major overhaul. Indeed many of us, most of us even, have been talking about it for years and that no doubt includes you.

The disputes about the transfer window were not about whether we needed players, but about how we  should go and get them.

You must be verging on a being a serious hypocrite lol (many a reply on loanees and Cfc transfers and how the club run it, i can quote from yourself)

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Already three more pages than the Leicester match thread, I rest my case :lol:

On the game however, Conte screwed it up, their is a clear blueprint for Wenger's Arsenal since late 00s and that's sit back, stop them playing and hit them when they overcommit, Fergie created it, Jose, Carlo, Moyes and Hiddink adopted it and Conte should have done the same, hopefully he does when we get those cunts again.

As for Cahill, I love the fact he plays with his heart, but he is a limited player who will hopefully be third choice when JT and Kurt are fit.

zzzzz, Yeah great thoughts again great tatics  , its 2016/17 wake up to modern day football and modern day thinking zzzzz

Simply put...

• We didn't fucking turn up.
  • Conte got it all fucking wrong. Chose to put on a defender for an ATTACKING MIDFIELDER at 3-0 down.
  • Cahill, Ivanovic, Courtois and Luiz were all so fucking terrible, I'd release them all on free transfers tomorrow! 
  • Hazard and Willian both choked in a game we expected them to take control of.
  • No service for Costa .. ALL FUCKING GAME.

Wasn't just Arsenal who humiliated Chelsea.. Chelsea humiliated themselves! 

One of the most embarrassing games of football I have ever witnessed in all my life!

19 minutes ago, chrismada9 said:

Simply put...

• We didn't fucking turn up.
  • Conte got it all fucking wrong. Chose to put on a defender for an ATTACKING MIDFIELDER at 3-0 down.
  • Cahill, Ivanovic, Courtois and Luiz were all so fucking terrible, I'd release them all on free transfers tomorrow! 
  • Hazard and Willian both choked in a game we expected them to take control of.
  • No service for Costa .. ALL FUCKING GAME.

Wasn't just Arsenal who humiliated Chelsea.. Chelsea humiliated themselves! 

One of the most embarrassing games of football I have ever witnessed in all my life!

Luiz needs a Zouma beside him, Cfc & Conte need 3 Cb's and wing backs to fit his vision,(Zouma Luiz Christensein nxt season i see )with 3 others rotating,and with that it will give us a further option in midfield/attack?

Worst player of the match lol that's hard, Cahill was pathetic, Courtois wasn't trying, Ivanovic was being Ivanovic.... We're shambles how the HELL did we lose to Arsenal? How? But on the positive side we thrashed them 6-0 in 2014 and they didn't even get near to that.

The more highlights and analysis i see, the more I realise how shit Hazard can be at times. Just jogging and walking aroudn the pitch like he doesn't give a fuck. We know what he is cable of but his mentality isn't a winning mentality. Probably why he hasn't pushed for a transfer away from us. Lol.

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

As for Cahill, I love the fact he plays with his heart, but he is a limited player who will hopefully be third choice when JT and Kurt are fit.

Major myth there. Does a great disservice to players like Terry, who plays like his life depend on it!

1 hour ago, mccg said:

You must be verging on a being a serious hypocrite lol (many a reply on loanees and Cfc transfers and how the club run it, i can quote from yourself)

I don't understand what you're saying. Are you suggesting that I posted comments stating that the squad was fine and that we didn't need upgrades or changes?  One of us is very confused and I seriously hope it isn't me. 😊

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

The more highlights and analysis i see, the more I realise how shit Hazard can be at times. Just jogging and walking aroudn the pitch like he doesn't give a fuck. We know what he is cable of but his mentality isn't a winning mentality. Probably why he hasn't pushed for a transfer away from us. Lol.

He's always been like that lol same with a Swansea player he walks and jogs about.

1 minute ago, MichaelDance said:

He's always been like that lol same with a Swansea player he walks and jogs about.

He just doesn't want to defend. He has no interest in it. Even attacking today when the ball was knocked up to Costa he was just walking and standing in a position of no use to attack. He wasn't the only one but still agrivating considering his talent!

Gary Cahill! Second time caught with the ball. Fuck me!! Really what a calamity. Chelsea top 4 ha. Defending is awful. Conte must make some drastic changes here. Ivanovic times up bro. Luiz is like a Clown act with Cahill his side kick. 3 games and we have been 2 nil down before we have even wake up!!! Not good enough. Glory days are OVER. Chelsea back to being a middle table team. We better get used to it. Sadly. Losing has become normal again.

1 hour ago, DYC. said:

On another note, Arsenal have a lot of quality in their side. They'd be a problem with a better manager or prime Wenger.

Arsenal also had a very good transfer window.  They signed specific players capable of complementing the first team. 

Mustafi is a perfect partner for Koscielny and Xhaka adds balance to the midfield with Ozil and Cazorla capable of dictating the tempo.

just to joke a little, how i wished we had Courtois ( Cuntois :D) in goal,  Terry and Carvalho at their best at CB and  A. Cole and Azpi on LB and RB, Essien and Lampard in their prime and Kante running the show on midfield and Zola and Robben at their best on the wings with Costa up front. Unstoppable dont you think ? past and present in one team lol

Courtois

Azpi            Carvalho     Terry        A. Cole

Essien           Kante

Robben         Lampard          Zola

Costa

farking sick team, no?