Arsenal 3-0 Chelsea

Jase

Worst Player of the Match  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Worst Player of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Ivanovic
    • Cahill
    • Luiz
    • Azpilicueta
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

2 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

I'd stil replace Courtwat and Diego with Cech and DD. Can you imagine Courtois acting like this while the likes of DD and Lamps were still at the club? :lol: Wouldn't get out of it alive and deservedly so.

you´re absolutely right, Cech and Drogba all day long, Drogba and Lamps would have eaten Courtwat for breakfast :D 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

I'd stil replace Courtwat and Diego with Cech and DD. Can you imagine Courtois acting like this while the likes of DD and Lamps were still at the club? :lol: Wouldn't get out of it alive and deservedly so.

Terry is here and not doing enough.

34 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Terry is here and not doing enough.

Terry no longer has the level of influence he used to have at the club. He barely secured a contract for himself this season. Not much he can do about wayward players for whom the club seem to be willing to bend over backwards

5 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

I want to cry just looking at that passing map. 

No positional structure, the wrong players have the most touches, and Costa again dropping super deep to get a sniff of the ball. 

Look at that willian's passing..He is in the Reverse Mode..It is like he is playing for arsenal and attacking against chelsea...We all know what happens when ivanovic gets the ball

54 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

Look at that willian's passing..He is in the Reverse Mode..It is like he is playing for arsenal and attacking against chelsea...We all know what happens when ivanovic gets the ball

Willian does his stepovers and when he normally can't beat his man, he passes back to ivanovic or he puts in a stupid low cross that doesn't get to costa. 

Good on paper, horrible on the pitch. 

54 minutes ago, HRiver said:

Cahill - Luiz are probably the worst CB duo that I have seen in my entire life.

Ah yeah. I forgot how Luiz gave up 4 goals in our last 3 games...

How the fuck is Luiz responsible for Cahill being an absolute idiot?!

Guest Chelsea4life

I see the same team as last season, there is absolutely no leadership on the field, they all look at one another hoping someone will take responsibility and do something.....we have lost some big leaders on the pitch and in the dressing room (Cech, Lampard, Drogba) the only one we have left is Terry and he is a shadow of his former self and he can't do it on his own....Cech, Terry, Lampard and Drogba were the spine of our team and we built around them.....we have never replaced them properly and that's why we are so poor....whoever is in charge of recruitment at Chelsea, needs to go!

1 hour ago, Guest Chelsea4life said:

I see the same team as last season, there is absolutely no leadership on the field, they all look at one another hoping someone will take responsibility and do something.....we have lost some big leaders on the pitch and in the dressing room (Cech, Lampard, Drogba) the only one we have left is Terry and he is a shadow of his former self and he can't do it on his own....Cech, Terry, Lampard and Drogba were the spine of our team and we built around them.....we have never replaced them properly and that's why we are so poor....whoever is in charge of recruitment at Chelsea, needs to go!

Our problems listed down:
. Little goal threat (Only Costa as a consistent goalscorer)
.Little to no creativity (Fabregas is the only player who seems to be creative and decisive with his passing and he is inconsistent)
. A midfield that can't keep hold of the ball under pressure
. No width as both wingers and fullbacks are inverted (Both opposite foot) or old and past it
. Defenders who can't handle sustained pressure from an offensive side and lack organisation
. Half the team seemingly wanting to press up high and the other half wanting to sit deep

We are a complete mismatch of players that don't fit together. Like a jigsaw for different puzzles just jumbled together. We need much more cohesion in our style and the players we want to sign in the future. We need creative, decisive offensive players. Too many guys like Hazard and Willian doing silly little tricks which don't laffect the game. We need midfielders that can hold onto the ball and bridge the gap between defence and attack. We need faster defenders who want to push up and close the gaps between defence and attack. And we also need fullbacks who will offer width and first time balls into the box.
About 5/6 players there.

I know Cahill has been dreadful but I think he has been destablized by having to work with Luiz - clearly he doesn't trust him at all.  Cahill is so much better with Terry - they seem to work well together.  But I think Cahilll will benefit from a bit of time on the bench to get his head sorted

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Yes. We are not very good and I stand by that.

It kills me because I love this club but sometimes you have to just be realistic with yourself. 

That's the result of not listening to the manager/fans. 

our board lives in the past it seems.