Marcos Alonso

Chelsea4

On 12/02/2019 at 11:12 PM, the wes said:

I wish...ffs m8 the mighty Linfield even turned him down lol , 

I mean I really hate to pile on here but I can’t believe how inept this player looks.  Some of his crosses are absolutely WTF moments.  He brings so little anymore it’s as if we’re playing with one less man on the pitch.  

Shocking how far he’s fallen since the title winning campaign under Conte.   

59 minutes ago, Mana said:

Conte made him look immense. He also made Moses immense that season.

Playing a wing-back role in a 3-4-3 is a completely different task than a regular LB in a back four, everyone knew last summer that Alonso would not cut it there but the club did nothing. 

5 hours ago, Vytis33 said:

I mean I really hate to pile on here but I can’t believe how inept this player looks.  Some of his crosses are absolutely WTF moments.  He brings so little anymore it’s as if we’re playing with one less man on the pitch.  

Shocking how far he’s fallen since the title winning campaign under Conte.   

"it’s as if we’re playing with one less man on the pitch.  " yeah totally agree i mentioned that afew months ago,gives nothing going forward and liabilty at the back, similar jorginho is getting like that also , i can nearly guarantee if Kante was playing there and Emerson playing lb we would be better off, total bullshit that everything has to go through Jorginho,bring back Fabregas ffs what a joke

The guys a magician!

Can make an attack disappear in seconds!

Chelsea academy player likes post criticising Marcos Alonso and Cesar Azpilicueta

CHELSEA youth star Reece James has liked a post on Twitter criticising Marcos Alonso and Cesar Azpilicueta after their horror-show against Manchester United.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/760652/Chelsea-Marcos-Alonso-Cesar-Azpilicueta-Reece-James-news

31 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

The guys a magician!

Can make an attack disappear in seconds!

Chelsea academy player likes post criticising Marcos Alonso and Cesar Azpilicueta

CHELSEA youth star Reece James has liked a post on Twitter criticising Marcos Alonso and Cesar Azpilicueta after their horror-show against Manchester United.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/760652/Chelsea-Marcos-Alonso-Cesar-Azpilicueta-Reece-James-news

Glad to see it. Hopefully both will be sold in the summer. Yes, Azpi included. Time for us to cash in on a spent force. Our fullback play has been pathetic shit most of the year.