N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

1 hour ago, Stats said:

Congrats on winning the World Cup. Was really poor today though and looked quite lightweight and lost in the midfield. As brilliant as he is, I have noticed that he can struggle against strong, physical midfields. Anyway, congrats to him and Giroud.

Agree. And that's the downside of having Kante and Jorginho in midfield as their both lightweight. Add Fabregas/Barkley to that midfield and that puts all the responsibility on Kante to run around and defend. Matic, who wasn't great but solid, made life easier for Kante.

Ideally, Chels would add a midfielder who offers power. That's why I like the Milinkovic-Savic links. But I already know that purchase is only possible if Hazard leaves for big money.

Such a shame Loftus-Cheek plays like a luxury player. Waste of size and strength.

6 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

And now Chelsea, plz dont fuck up and give him a handsome extension ... the vultures have already started circling! 

With 3 years left of his contract hes going nowhere soon. And IF we fail to get him to sign an extension his value will only rise unlike some we have whose value goes down by a 1/3 in a year.

I'm just hoping to hell we manage to snag Savic or Golovin. The party will be at mine guys!

52 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

With 3 years left of his contract hes going nowhere soon. And IF we fail to get him to sign an extension his value will only rise unlike some we have whose value goes down by a 1/3 in a year.

I'm just hoping to hell we manage to snag Savic or Golovin. The party will be at mine guys!

I understand there is still 3 yrs left but honestly in today's world and specially with how we do business ... a big offer along with the player saying I want to go means he is gone. For me part of renewing the contract is that he deserves a rise now with him being one of the best. 

Doesnt matter who comes in (they surely will) but I would not want Kante to leave for the next few years because he is the spine of the team. And building one ... :) we know how it is.

BTW, I hope & pray that we're at your party :)

1 minute ago, coolhead23 said:

BTW, I hope & pray that we're at your party :)

My dream at one time was to have Pogba Varane and Happy. Sadly I cant see any of those 3 with us.

This one we already have 2 so I'm up for us having a whipround to get the 3rd

You would be welcome. Might not be a wine and cheese one tho 2840adbb22d4bff9519bc3e4fabcc8de.gif

13 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

3 years back ... Not much ppl knew about Kante ... And here we are 3 years later, he is pretty much the best in his position with 3 major titles (2 PL & WC). 

Kudos, Kante!!! 

make that 4 major titles, FA Cup in 2018

Thank you, Leicester once again. You sold us best defensive midfielder in the World :) . Hope he stays at Chelsea forever. Hazard and mister arrogant Courtious  can go but please Roman keep this humble guy in our team offer him $ as much as he wants.