N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

3 hours ago, akgw13 said:

You still haven't answered my 2nd question: Who do we currently have or who would you buy(that is somewhat available) to be this B2B player? 

Mateo Kovacic, Illarramendi, Tanguy NDombele, Sergi Roberto, Luka Milivojevic, Thiago Alcántara, Giovani Lo Celso, SMS

I don't get how anyone is questioning where Kante fits.  Kante fits in every midfield.  Saw some (not sure if here) people question how whether Azpi can play RB in this system as well.

Kante and Azpi are ballers.  They play under every system.

From one extreme to another. No, he is nowhere near being "second best dribbler", but is not bad at dribbling.

He has no that much close control in his moves with the ball, but has really good acceleration and that is often enough. It's foolish to think that he is on Willian and Pedros' level.

1. Hazard

2. Willian, Pedro

3. Kante, David Luiz, Azpi, Moses, Morata (and Emerson, RLC and Barkley I would say, just need to see more of them - with RLC maybe even leveled with Pedro and Willy)

4, Alonso, Rudiger, Bakayoko, Drinkwater, Zappacosta, Fabregas (he is ok-ish actually, but way way too slow this days), Giroud

So, all in all, he should be enough.

7 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I don't get how anyone is questioning where Kante fits.  Kante fits in every midfield.  Saw some (not sure if here) people question how whether Azpi can play RB in this system as well.

If not B2B, stick Kante in DM and move Jorginho further forward? Sarri's got a number of options to play around in midfield.

As @The Skipper mentioned before, Azpi should be fine playing the Hysaj role under Sarri. 

Sarri should be sacked if he doesn't play two of our best players in the starting XI.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

If not B2B, stick Kante in DM and move Jorginho further forward? Sarri's got a number of options to play around in midfield.

As @The Skipper mentioned before, Azpi should be fine playing the Hysaj role under Sarri. 

Sarri should be sacked if he doesn't play two of our best players in the starting XI.

Was waiting to see when the first sack Sarri comment came out.. Thought maybe after the squad were picked tho.

9 hours ago, El P. said:

From one extreme to another. No, he is nowhere near being "second best dribbler", but is not bad at dribbling.

He has no that much close control in his moves with the ball, but has really good acceleration and that is often enough. It's foolish to think that he is on Willian and Pedros' level.

1. Hazard

2. Willian, Pedro

3. Kante, David Luiz, Azpi, Moses, Morata (and Emerson, RLC and Barkley I would say, just need to see more of them - with RLC maybe even leveled with Pedro and Willy)

4, Alonso, Rudiger, Bakayoko, Drinkwater, Zappacosta, Fabregas (he is ok-ish actually, but way way too slow this days), Giroud

So, all in all, he should be enough.

Lol you are putting Kante with Morata and Moses. No need to even bother with the rest of your post.

1 hour ago, Polo7 said:
Lol you are putting Kante with Morata and Moses. No need to even bother with the rest of your post.

Lol, got me there.

Put Kante where Morata is, in crowded area between huge defenders, and you will see Ronaldinho... if you guys didn't know.

22 hours ago, Jason said:

Would rather have Kante as B2B, and Jorginho as CDM, pulling strings in the quarterback role.

On 7/24/2018 at 0:08 PM, Jason said:

Bad idea. One of our problem playing 352 last season was kante passing. His passing was way too conservative for the the freest player

On 7/24/2018 at 4:47 AM, Sideshow Luiz said:

Nah, it make sense to ask whether kante will fit into this system. He has never been asked to go forward and make run into penalty box like the way Sarri want to play. 

I personally think he will do just fine. But it is going to be interesting. 

18 minutes ago, communicate said:

Nah, it make sense to ask whether kante will fit into this system. He has never been asked to go forward and make run into penalty box like the way Sarri want to play. 

I personally think he will do just fine. But it is going to be interesting. 

We know he can go forward, not the nest but hes a dribbler. And he can score goals - ask Manure he put 2 past them

So Ive no problem whatsoever in .him being one of the 1st I'd always start.

11 hours ago, Unionjack said:

000f390674ec1ed98485b6cd62c3628b.gif The only way I would even consider it would be if we bought Savic

Juventus target Chelsea star in a 3-player swap deal

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/reports-juventus-kante-chelsea-3-player-swap-deal?key=newsnow

except M-S isnt a DMF

Lets start with Kante who I assign £125m value

as a base for the swap

then

we have these other expendables who would fit in at Juve

Luiz    £25m

Alonso   £40m (as long as Alex Sandro is in the deal from their side)

Bakayoko  £40m

Morata   £55m

Willian    £55m

Juve has 4 (who I want)

Rugani   £45m

Alex Sandro  £55m

Pjanic  £80m

Federico Bernardeschi    £40m

£220m total

Find some combo of ours that includes Kante they will take for those 4 (It will include Kante (their main want) and Alonso (to replace Alex Sandro) for sure, plus I would add Morata, who they want too)  Thats is £220m in our value for their £220m in value

DONE AND DUSTED

THEN

we Sell

Willian Man U swap for Martial (give them extra £10m cash to stuff in Mo's fucking gobhole too, I do not give a fuck) so minus £10m

Drinkwater (Palace wants him pretty bad)  £30m because he is HG

Luiz   EASY sell, PSG already has enquired multiple times  £25m

Bakayoko  Sevilla wants him SELL HIM TO THEM  £35m

Cahill like 5 EPL teams want him   £20m  (why so high?, because he is fucking ENGLISH, lolol)

Moses same as Cahill, multiple EPL have enquired £25m

Courtois sale adds $35m

thats £160m in the bank,

so £160m to play with

we only need (as I am counting Martial as our new striker, he wil be GREAT there under Sarri) and we have totally sorted CB, RB, LB, AMF, RW

DMF (I already have 5 to choose from NONE will be more than £50m)  

Thomas Partey Atletico Madrid  (hell yes and they already bought a replacement, Rodri, the new Busquets)

Danilo Pereira    Porto (Best DMF in Portuguese Liga NOS BY FAR) 

Denis Zakaria   Borussia Mönchengladbach (big, fast as hell, only 21, had a great WC)

Diadie Samassékou Red Bull Salzburg, young sorta kante clone, was MASSIVE in Eurpo league run they had, not only best DMF in Austria, but BEST PLAYER)

Wilfred Ndidi   Leicester City  only 21 still, poor mans Kante, we could do far worse

then

GK Strakosha £45m

LW  Leon Bailey £65m

there's your team

all under budget

GK Strakosha

CB Rudiger, Christensen, Rugani, Ampadu

RB  Azpi, Zappacosta

LB Alex Sandro, Emerson

DMF one of the 5 above, lets say Thomas from AM (BEAST) or Danilo Pereira from Porto

CMF, deep holding playmaker  Jorginho

CMF backups Fabregas, RLC

AMF Pjanic , Barkley

LW Hazard, Bailey CHO

RW , Bernardeshi, Pedro (Bailey can play here too) I would maybe even sell Pedro and take money plus whatever is left from the 160m and buy another DMF off that list, say Diadie Samassékou

Striker Martial, Giroud, Bats

so deep, so much utter attacking power AND a strong as fuck back 4 with world class goalkeeper,all within the 60m net spend too

BOOM

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

except M-S isnt a DMF

Lets start with Kante who I assign £125m value

as a base for the swap

then

we have these other expendables who would fit in at Juve

Luiz    £25m

Alonso   £40m (as long as Alex Sandro is in the deal from their side)

Bakayoko  £40m

Morata   £55m

Willian    £55m

Juve has 4 (who I want)

Rugani   £45m

Alex Sandro  £55m

Pjanic  £80m

Federico Bernardeschi    £40m

£220m total

Find some combo of ours that includes Kante they will take for those 4 (It will include Kante (their main want) and Alonso (to replace Alex Sandro) for sure, plus I would add Morata, who they want too)  Thats is £220m in our value for their £220m in value

DONE AND DUSTED

THEN

we Sell

Willian Man U swap for Martial (give them extra £10m cash to stuff in Mo's fucking gobhole too, I do not give a fuck) so minus £10m

Drinkwater (Palace wants him pretty bad)  £30m because he is HG

Luiz   EASY sell, PSG already has enquired multiple times  £25m

Bakayoko  Sevilla wants him SELL HIM TO THEM  £35m

Cahill like 5 EPL teams want him   £20m  (why so high?, because he is fucking ENGLISH, lolol)

Moses same as Cahill, multiple EPL have enquired £25m

Courtois sale adds $35m

thats £160m in the bank,

so £160m to play with

we only need (as I am counting Martial as our new striker, he wil be GREAT there under Sarri) and we have totally sorted CB, RB, LB, AMF, RW

DMF (I already have 5 to choose from NONE will be more than £50m)  

Thomas Partey Atletico Madrid  (hell yes and they already bought a replacement, Rodri, the new Busquets)

Danilo Pereira    Porto (Best DMF in Portuguese Liga NOS BY FAR) 

Denis Zakaria   Borussia Mönchengladbach (big, fast as hell, only 21, had a great WC)

Diadie Samassékou Red Bull Salzburg, young sorta kante clone, was MASSIVE in Eurpo league run they had, not only best DMF in Austria, but BEST PLAYER)

Wilfred Ndidi   Leicester City  only 21 still, poor mans Kante, we could do far worse

then

GK Strakosha £45m

LW  Leon Bailey £65m

there's your team

all under budget

GK Strakosha

CB Rudiger, Christensen, Rugani, Ampadu

RB  Azpi, Zappacosta

LB Alex Sandro, Emerson

DMF one of the 5 above, lets say Thomas from AM (BEAST) or Danilo Pereira from Porto

CMF, deep holding playmaker  Jorginho

CMF backups Fabregas, RLC

AMF Pjanic , Barkley

LW Hazard, Bailey CHO

RW , Bernardeshi, Pedro (Bailey can play here too)I would maybe even sell Pedro and take money plus whatever is left from the 160m and but another DMF off that list, say Diadie Samassékou

Striker Martial, Giroud, Bats

so deep, so much utter attacking power AND a strong as fuck back 4 with world class goalkeeper,all withing the 60m net spend too

BOOM

Wee Baldy Man wont go anywhere but France IMO

And it leaves us high and dry wih a replacement.

Hes my fave player but I'm all about strengthening the team. So IF theres a deal available in our favor its got to be done I'm afraid.

I just hope our none footballing Granny understands just what we have in him.

You talk far too much sense so you know none of it will happen.