N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

9 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

I wonder if kante would let his hair grow or get a hair transplant then he would slay them ladies more.

Rich footballer with a good personality? I'm sure he is doing fine with the ladies.

1 hour ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Rich footballer with a good personality? I'm sure he is doing fine with the ladies.

Im not sure its a priority to him tho. I dont know where he would go to meet them. Unless theyre friends of friends in Paris.

I'd just get in the Aston Martin and park outside a club every night! I think hes got the Vanquish like Moratas.

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Im not sure its a priority to him tho. I dont know where he would go to meet them. Unless theyre friends of friends in Paris.

I'd just get in the Aston Martin and park outside a club every night! I think hes got the Vanquish like Moratas.

His car is nice, but even then he doesnt seem like a flashy guy.

Letting women, and the lifestyle, get to you is where things go wrong for you. i am sure he has seen his fellow compatriot Martial. A guy who had it all(including a wife and kid) in france before moving to England. He cheated, cant see his kids, barely plays for his club, and didnt make the world cup this summer. Women didnt cause all of that, but his mentality fell off when he got caught running around with that brazilian model and lost his family.

• 2 weeks later...

🇫🇷🗣️ N'GOLO KANTE is the priority of PSG this summer according to @parisunited6. Paris sporting director Antero Henrique talks with Kante's agent for a move. From this local source, the player seems open to join the french champion. PSG could offer 80M€. #CFC #PSG #Mercato

It would be something difficult to recover from right now if he as to leave. Ive always been of the thought that a team shouln't be reliable on 1 player but in Kantes case we kinda are.

I know Ive said it recently but the thing I'm excited about is IF Sarri comes what he can do with chuchie cheeks,

We have seen the lads got some great dribbles in him and can get behind defenders like against the Saints. And has a good shot on him too.

Would love to see him turn into am assist master ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes we are heavily reliant on him but in this case we are in a strong position. he still has 3 years left on his contract. But kante is the kind of player we should literally throw money to make a statement. Not only because he deserves it (as does Azpi) but because of the example he is with his workrate, commitment and professionalism. So tie him down to another 5 year contract. 

Also similar to Hazard, both are 27, this is the last year anyone will be willing to pay big money for a players of that age so next year we are pretty much safe as the big clubs will probably not come knocking again for what basically is an ageing player. 

This guy is in the same bracket as what Hazard was requesting last week, he needs quality players around to make sure he remains at this club. We have two absolute elite players in this team, him and Eden, we keep both and need to buy absolute quality to surround them with. He's the best midfielder in the world in his position, nobody anywhere near him, and this is the biggest summer in terms of filling the voids and buying much, much better players.