Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

6 hours ago, nadavTKL said:

But dont you think that Kante came beacuse we couldnt land Nainggolan? unless Conte wanted them to play together in his 4-2-4? interesting, but my guess is that it was Kante or Nainggolan.

For sure it was.  Nainggolan offers more going forwards.  If you look at the B2B mids Conte had at Juve, Nainggolan fits the mold a bit better than Kante.

13 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

For sure it was.  Nainggolan offers more going forwards.  If you look at the B2B mids Conte had at Juve, Nainggolan fits the mold a bit better than Kante.

Well we got the better player anyway....But i seriously hopes this thing doesnt drag any longer and Koulibaly just comes here already,plus he will definitley choose us over everton,no brainer

Hopefully his passing is good (from the videos i've watched it looks that way but you can never tell from a 3 minute highlight reel) as JT, Cahill and Zouma are not the best at playing out from the back, Zouma especially IMO. It's the only part of Zouma's game that is pretty average/below par IMO. Im also pretty skeptical with the price tag considering he has only had 1 great season in seria A, before that Napoli wanted to get rid, but then again i'm not sure he got much of a chance under Benitez. He does have all the physical attributes to succeed though, the guy just bulldozers his way past players like a prime Yaya Toure. Hopefully we can pull this one off. 

Theyve got the upper hand. Theyve got loadsamoney so can buy Maskimovic and wait till last day of transfer window to see if they can build this bidding war up. Sellers fuckin market.

I just hope we havent stopped looking for FBs cause we dont stand a cat in hels chance of doing owt decent without them.

Everton have bid 45m€ for Napoli's CB Koulibaly, offering him better personal terms than Chelsea's

Tancredi Palmerdi on Twitter 

So fucking done with this transfer saga and of course Everton. Get Mustafi please. 

Already disliked Everton because of those scouse fans and the whole Stones thing last season. Now they've got more money and that Dutch sellout Koeman who I already disliked when he took the manager role at Feyenoord (I'm partially Dutch) and now they think they can buy fucking everyone. Nobody wants to play in that shit stadium if they can pick Stamford Bridge aswell. 

Tell me, why would Koulibaly choose Everton over us? Only ONE thing and that's money. IF they can offer him more.

Why is Pogba back at ManUre? Yes. Because of the money as José the fraud is dirty rich. 

Conte convicen Kante to come here, after he:

- was a BPL champion

- Is an Arsenal fan

- Had interest from other top clubs with CL

Ya think he can't do the same with Koulibaly who's seen his success in Italy and knows he wants him?

Come on, people, don't talk when there is no concrete reason to moan.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You